ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Embach said:

I'm going insane just thinking that there are so many unreleased songs that we might never hear 😭😭😭 unreleased syndrome hitting hard today

I think what makes it especially hard for the Lipsters is that there are so many unreleased songs we almost will hear (i.e., unreleased songs that are being circulated, just not shared widely enough to make their way to us). It's what makes us much more leak obsessed a fandom than, say, the Swifties--bc they know that no one will hear 99% of Taylor's outtakes. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

thinking about the COTCC outtake, blink... Eyelashes GIFs | Tenor

spare us this, especially if it's a poorly revisited UV demo :kiss3:

it's lowkey sorta hateful the way unreleased gets dangled in front of us like it does :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, dxniell said:

atp one of us has to figure out how to infiltrate these communities where they share these songs so they can give them to us pls and thank you xx

we need a spy so bad

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think what makes it especially hard for the Lipsters is that there are so many unreleased songs we almost will hear (i.e., unreleased songs that are being circulated, just not shared widely enough to make their way to us). It's what makes us much more leak obsessed a fandom than, say, the Swifties--bc they know that no one will hear 99% of Taylor's outtakes. 

I mean, Taylor kinda released them in TVs

url%5D

Just now, American Whore said:

it's lowkey sorta hateful the way unreleased gets dangled in front of us like it does :tommy:

its like teasing a hungry dog with a steak :notamused:

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

Just now, dxniell said:

atp one of us has to figure out how to infiltrate these communities where they share these songs so they can give them to us pls and thank you xx

every time this has happened, AFAIK, the infiltrator joined that status-quo and then proceeded to dangle things over our heard themselves :heidi:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

im glad you brought this up! The file for LA who am I was also lost and I’ve been waiting for a reup 

WAIT I NEED TTE RE UO RN PLEASE WAHTTTT

1 minute ago, dxniell said:

ate one of us has to figure out how to infiltrate these communities where they share these songs so they can give them to us pls and thank you xx

discord :twirls:

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I mean, Taylor kinda released them in TVs

there's much more she's left off though, no doubt

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Mer said:

every time this has happened, AFAIK, the infiltrator joined that status-quo and then proceeded to dangle things over our heard themselves :heidi:

and if ALL lanaboards join one of theses community's :assad:

1 minute ago, Mer said:

we need someone trusty.

i nominate myself or mer. or rorman, i trust them.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

just letting you know I would never do that bc I understand the struggle of unreleased syndrome:sass: so if I ever fall across some material oh u best believe ill gatekeep for a day then feel too bad and upload it

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Me when Honeymoon and Lust For Life outtakes aren't leaking:

url%5D

Me when Honeymoon and Lust For Life outtakes are leaking:

url%5D

url%5D

Just now, dxniell said:

just letting you know I would never do that bc I understand the struggle of unreleased syndrome:sass: so if I ever fall across some material oh u best believe ill gatekeep for a day then feel too bad and upload it

i'm uploading same day girl wym :smokes3:

giphy.gif