ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

every time this has happened, AFAIK, the infiltrator joined that status-quo and then proceeded to dangle things over our heard themselves :heidi:

we need someone generous and kind :crai:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

to be fair, the thought that we will hear them eventually isn't that reassuring, we did get songs this year but only a tiny minority of what was teased. it took 10 years to get hollywood's dead final and there are songs we've know about for 10 years, like coconut and key lime pie, which we will probably never, ever get. it took 10 years to get the information that piano theme and morricone were instrumental only, and the list goes on. my point is: in view of the past few years, realistically speaking, i bet most of these songs we just learned about will still be unleaked in 2027. dope, sunset boulevard, sugary sweet, these titles have been around for years. snippets too, like don't stop, la who am i, california demo, it has been literal years :ponder:

Just now, American Whore said:

we need someone trusty.

i nominate myself or mer. or rorman, i trust them.

thank you <3 but I want absolutely nothing to ever do with the sharing of leaks :smile4: I agree that you or Rorman would be hugely trustworthy and levelheaded enough to infiltrate and share 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think what makes it especially hard for the Lipsters is that there are so many unreleased songs we almost will hear (i.e., unreleased songs that are being circulated, just not shared widely enough to make their way to us). It's what makes us much more leak obsessed a fandom than, say, the Swifties--bc they know that no one will hear 99% of Taylor's outtakes. 

this is the main problem because if you start listing all known unleaked stuff you will get a huge list, and the fact that we have 500 songs and demos doesn’t help it because whenever something leaks 3 more things getting revealed and it’s never ending, which is also fascinating

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, Raise Me Up said:

trust me !!!

omg maybe WE start an exclusive club that the leakers will want to join and when they do, we'll gatekeep the club and tell them they have to share 3 unleaked songs for each member of the club. one each of us will get 3 and will have to leak them

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, dxniell said:

just letting you know I would never do that bc I understand the struggle of unreleased syndrome:sass: so if I ever fall across some material oh u best believe ill gatekeep for a day then feel too bad and upload it

at least you’re being real cause everyone who says they wouldn’t do that is LYING

Theres so much snippets, so much titles and we still dont gettin anything except some "unedited" old leaks and unlistenable demos........ I m not ungrateful, just please give us some new song. Thank you

Just now, American Whore said:

i'm uploading same day girl wym :smokes3:

no bc im not gonna sit here and act like im the type of girl who's gonna share right in that moment, but then the guilt would eat me alive and I would upload I can't do u guys like that u guys are too sweet

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

only LB members would think that nominating a spy on a public forum is gonna work 

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

to be fair, the thought that we will hear them eventually isn't that reassuring, we did get songs this year but only a tiny minority of what was teased. it took 10 years to get hollywood's dead final and there are songs we've know about for 10 years, like coconut and key lime pie, which we will probably never, ever get. it took 10 years to get the information that piano theme and morricone were instrumental only, and the list goes on. my point is: in view of the past few years, realistically speaking, i bet most of these songs we just learned about will still be unleaked in 2027. dope, sunset boulevard, sugary sweet, these titles have been around for years. snippets too, like don't stop, la who am i, california demo, it has been literal years :ponder:

Damn what a strong mindset you have :pray2: 

url%5D

Just now, dxniell said:

no bc im not gonna sit here and act like im the type of girl who's gonna share right in that moment, but then the guilt would eat me alive and I would upload I can't do u guys like that u guys are too sweet

i'm just messy and would wanna share and cause chaos among the leakers :prettyhurts:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

every time this has happened, AFAIK, the infiltrator joined that status-quo and then proceeded to dangle things over our heard themselves :heidi:

yeah because having unleaked songs is a way to get more unleaked songs and they don't want what they have to lose its value i guess... wouldn't be that big of a deal if the stuff that people have actually leaked, that way we'd all listen to it :xgiggle: i get wanting to keep stuff for themselves even though i would personally feel bad for not sharing but the one thing i truly don't get is teasing without coming through

tbh I'd sit staring at the file and then share same day too cause I think the discussion of the songs on the threads are so fun and then everyone comes together

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, Mer said:

only LB members would think that nominating a spy on a public forum is gonna work 

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

wait so when are you leaking the 3 songs you have on ur hard drive?

Just now, Nightcall said:

I thought Don’t Stop was unfinished like Queen of Hearts 

I want Don't Stop, me love some hip hop beatsss :heart:

url%5D