ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Why would we want those, they sound terrible:defeated:

:pls:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Just now, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Because I think I remember someone saying that the Ocean Blvd demo has acoustic guitar.Β Β :true:

well ocean blvd demo could be interesting but fingertips demo just sounds like an even more boring version of the final song:eek:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just now, taco truck said:

well ocean blvd demo could be interesting but fingertips demo just sounds like an even more boring version of the final song:eek:

why r u hatting on fingertipsΒ :notamused:

Just now, oliverberry said:

why r u hatting on fingertipsΒ :notamused:

because i don't like it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just now, taco truck said:

:eek3:

Β 

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

A Guide to Leeks: How to Store, Prepare, and Cook

Β 

:true:Β 

:bebe:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Does anyone have the voice memos of Black bathing suit? Send it to me, thank you

they arent leaked yet, i bet they sound great though

Β 

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

i have returned

where are the leak threads

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

my cat's grandfather's owner's half-uncle's daughter's boyfriend's mother's step-father's godfather's pet goldfish apparently has dark city and apparently they might leak it once they have a clean fishbowl :wowcry:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

we wanted leaks, so they gave us OG files. what if we beg for OG files, will we get leaks?

Β 

OG FILES PLEASE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

A Guide to Leeks: How to Store, Prepare, and Cook

Β 

:true:Β 

:true: this evening we deserve a leek salad made of dark city, coconut and key lime pie, loved you then and now and dead to me with a paradise 2015 sauce on top

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

my cat's grandfather's owner's half-uncle's daughter's boyfriend's mother's step-father's godfather's pet goldfish apparently has dark city and apparently they might leak it once they have a clean fishbowl :wowcry:

are they at disney?

giphy.gif