ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

You can also take the hard drive i planted at my grandmas house with I Talk To Jesus and LIB on back when i thought the fbi were after me

Iโ€™m sorryโ€ฆWHAT ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just now, Bereaved By You said:

I think they may be trying to contact carcase to get new leaksโ€ฆ

ohโ€ฆ i dont know how these leak thingys workย 

anyways CONTACT WHOEVER THAT IS THRU IDK SMOKE SINGALS IDK MORSE CODE!?!?!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

LA Who Am I has to be one of theย LFL grails BoZ teasedย :wubna:ย Manifesting it to be 6+ minutes long and similar soundscape as If I Die Young / Poetry In Motion, just more polished.

is it going to leak?

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

No, ma ho studiato a Roma ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ricordo un po di italiano ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Como se dice leak in italiano?ย :omfg:

ย 

Carcase l34k LOTGC for all the italian children!!!ย 

leak in italian itโ€™s like โ€œtrapelareโ€

Afternoon and youโ€™re out for a break

by the shore,ย by the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you goโ€ฆ

ย 

15 minutes ago, fathercain said:

i wold respond with a venmo

ethel cain fans get it for free :hooker:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

LA Who Am I has to be one of theย LFL grails BoZ teasedย :wubna:ย Manifesting it to be 6+ minutes long and similar soundscape as If I Die Young / Poetry In Motion, just more polished.

the extract from LA Who Am I reminds me a lot more of Fingertips than any other songย :bodyisready:

Nothing has leaked yet someone pls leak somethingย :suicide:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

If the FBI didnโ€™t know thereโ€™s a Lana Del Rey song called โ€œPussyโ€ somewhere out there, theyโ€™d for sure shut this site down seeing the recent postsย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

21 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Wasn't it said to be Everything I Do was the LFL version and LA Who Am I the post-LFL Jack rework? or am I getting it confused

ย 

nvmย :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

Just now, boom like that said:

Wasn't it said to be Everything I Do was the LFL version and LA Who Am I the post-LFL Jack rework? or am I getting it confused

Everything I Do & LA who am I are 2 completely different songsย 

Just now, Mer said:

If the FBI didnโ€™t know thereโ€™s a Lana Del Rey song called โ€œPussyโ€ somewhere out there, theyโ€™d for sure shut this site down seeing the recent postsย 

:thumb:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

30 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

Here in italy itโ€™s Christmas too !!!

are u italian???

Afternoon and youโ€™re out for a break

by the shore,ย by the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you goโ€ฆ

ย