ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Or maybe the leakers are waiting for Gypsy Rose, who knows :whatever2:

SEE THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING WERE WAITING FOR HER RELEASE SO SHE CAN ENJOY THE LEAKS WITH US :trisha:

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

16 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

hello there :aubrey: how's your day

could it be that the course of events (fans being teased stuff and not getting it) is just the same over the years :ma:

no it's not ma'am because the lana fanbase has more leaks than any other fanbase out there (except maybe only matched by charli xcx), you can't sit there and tell me you don't get anything when this fandom keep hearing songs that should be lost forever to time, yes you all get teased more as well and get more snippets but that's because the amount of stuff that eventually ends up leaking is higher, same with charli's fanbase they get teased and snippets a lot too...

this year alone there were so many leaks it baffles me how you can confidently sit on your computer and type that you don't get anything over and over and over again, leaks that were mentioned once decade ago and we thought we'd never get them, go look at another fanbase that's like a big artist and they'll only get like 2 leaks per year if at all...

also you act like it's the leakers who are teasing and yes we do sometimes, but also most (like 95%) of snippets that are leaked are not by leakers but by people who get bits of those snippets and leak them in hopes that someone with the full song will leak them, to try and force the leaker's hands... so it's y'all amongst yourselves teasing each other and trying to trick leakers and then end up losing and complaining like you're the victim... 

ma'am it's been since what like 2018-2019 and you still haven't accepted that this is how it is and there will be teases and snippets and eventually leaks... if you can't make peace with this fact that has been the truth for this fanbase since 2012, you need to log out, this narrative that you keep pushing about "not getting anything" is stupid af, and i say that as a fan of this artist who also gets leaks i never heard before and who also wants some stuff leaked so i can hear just as much as you do, and you gon sit there and say i leaked NOTHING, please bfr, be serious for once in your life future jazz :brigitte:

18 minutes ago, 111 said:

no it's not ma'am because the lana fanbase has more leaks than any other fanbase out there (except maybe only matched by charli xcx), you can't sit there and tell me you don't get anything when this fandom keep hearing songs that should be lost forever to time, yes you all get teased more as well and get more snippets but that's because the amount of stuff that eventually ends up leaking is higher, same with charli's fanbase they get teased and snippets a lot too...

this year alone there were so many leaks it baffles me how you can confidently sit on your computer and type that you don't get anything over and over and over again, leaks that were mentioned once decade ago and we thought we'd never get them, go look at another fanbase that's like a big artist and they'll only get like 2 leaks per year if at all...

also you act like it's the leakers who are teasing and yes we do sometimes, but also most (like 95%) of snippets that are leaked are not by leakers but by people who get bits of those snippets and leak them in hopes that someone with the full song will leak them, to try and force the leaker's hands... so it's y'all amongst yourselves teasing each other and trying to trick leakers and then end up losing and complaining like you're the victim... 

ma'am it's been since what like 2018-2019 and you still haven't accepted that this is how it is and there will be teases and snippets and eventually leaks... if you can't make peace with this fact that has been the truth for this fanbase since 2012, you need to log out, this narrative that you keep pushing about "not getting anything" is stupid af, and i say that as a fan of this artist who also gets leaks i never heard before and who also wants some stuff leaked so i can hear just as much as you do, and you gon sit there and say i leaked NOTHING, please bfr, be serious for once in your life future jazz :brigitte:

the problem isn't people hoarding songs per se, i personally get wanting to keep your unleaked stuff to yourself in order to trade it for more unleaked stuff, i have no problem with that. what i don't get is playing with us if you're not going to give us anything. and you may say that most snippets that leak aren't leaked by people who have the full song, but on Christmas this year, the three people on here who have unleaked material have teased lyrics, hinted at one song being better than another, said that stuff we wanted was coming, and when you and the others are doing that without leaking anything noteworthy (and, sorry to break it to you, but to almost all of us, old og files aren't), don't act like we should be grateful. my point is: people have every right to hoard things, but as soon as they spend time on this forum hinting at unleaked material or implying that it's going to leak, other people also have every right to be disappointed and to voice it out, as long as they don't call other people stupid like you do.

as i said several times, 2023 has been a good year and i'm very happy with it, christmas on the other hand... :ma: but life goes on!

1 hour ago, Embach said:

When Lana was nominated for 5 Grammy awards we got Come W Me and Poetry In Motion, when Lana wins, I can see that we're getting a leak too...idk my gut feeling says so :oprah5: but also we've got New Year's Eve, New Year (2024 - 10 years of UV and 5 years of NFR maybe an outtake from these albums?), Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Lana's birthday, album/song anniversaries...like so many fun events to have a leak!?!?! 

Or maybe the leakers are waiting for Gypsy Rose, who knows :whatever2:

LMFAOOO when we get a new Fine China version/demo for Chinese New Year, and a new Love / Lovesong demo for Valentines, Lucky Ones demo for St Patrick’s Day, etc etc. :eartha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i'm not about to give credit for unedited files that we should've had since the beginning lol, nor am i that interested in OG files - but let's not pretend like we didn't get a good amount of stuff in the past week:

Platinum Greenwich

Your Girl (Rick Nowels version)

Young & Beautiful (Dan Heath version)

Vivienne

Beach Boys

Star Lux

Disco (laptop demo)

you can even count the Heavy Hitter / Raise Me Up studio takes if you'd like

like i know the contention is that these are just lizzy tracks for the most part, and marginally different from what we already had otherwise, but still i'd rather have all of this stuff, instead of getting a handful of tagged snippets lol

rihKQ8M.gif

2 minutes ago, Star Lux said:

i'm not about to give credit for unedited files that we should've had since the beginning lol, nor am i that interested in OG files - but let's not pretend like we didn't get a good amount of stuff in the past week:

Platinum Greenwich

Your Girl (Rick Nowels version)

Young & Beautiful (Dan Heath version)

Vivienne

Beach Boys

Star Lux

Disco (laptop demo)

you can even count the Heavy Hitter / Raise Me Up studio takes if you'd like

and we will be playing these on repeat :eek2:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Oh- not someone hoarding illegal mp3s preaching an entire essay about how we should be grateful for 10 second tagged snippets & 360kbps files of songs we’ve had for decades :eyes:

kinda embarrassing :eek: 

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

LMFAOOO when we get a new Fine China version/demo for Chinese New Year, and a new Love / Lovesong demo for Valentines, Lucky Ones demo for St Patrick’s Day, etc etc. :eartha:

Love On The Golf Course - February 14, 2024 manifesting :typewriter:

url%5D

1 hour ago, 111 said:

so it's y'all amongst yourselves teasing each other and trying to trick leakers and then end up losing and complaining like you're the victim... 

My god you’re (leakers) all annoying jobless people

this isn’t some game with tricks and ppl winning or losing it’s just stolen music that circulates around 

Just now, Star Lux said:

i mean, i am - but i'm also aware that this is lanaboards and not lizzyboards, so i understand my situation is different from most of y'all :blush2:

i hope we can get those fully produced late lizzy era outtakes one day :aubrey:

but in your opinion, which leak from leakmas 2023 was the best one though :daydream: for me it was Vivian or Your Girl Kieron's mix

url%5D