lanaismamom

2023 Unreleased Wrap-Up Megapost

7 minutes ago, americangothic said:

hey! This is probably one of the most interesting threads, congrats. I bet it must have taken a while to gather all the info.

I know people probably know this info already, but I asked Dan Heath and he confirmed he was the one who produced "Fucked My Way Up to the Top" with Emile Haynie and not Dan Auerbach. Here's the screenshot: https://imgur.com/gallery/JaawbKW

Oh we didn’t know only speculated!! great research thanks for that gonna add it into post 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

56 minutes ago, americangothic said:

hey! This is probably one of the most interesting threads, congrats. I bet it must have taken a while to gather all the info.

I know people probably know this info already, but I asked Dan Heath and he confirmed he was the one who produced "Fucked My Way Up to the Top" with Emile Haynie and not Dan Auerbach. Here's the screenshot: https://imgur.com/gallery/JaawbKW

Omg that's so cool, thank you for asking him!

url%5D

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Off topic but Dan seems so fucking sweet :wub:

Dan and Rick are one of the most wholesome people ever in the industry, love them for that :wub:

url%5D

21 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Starting from September 2022, we've got, possibly, the most sucsessful year in terms of getting information, finding out ones of the most elusive things and information, that this fandom had been questioning nearly for a decade, and all that information needed a proper thread for an easier navigation through all of that stuff, and that's why I'm creating this thread - lots of information for y'all to remeber, or to find out for those who could miss something interesting! Also attaching updated Lana tracker here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OnEodSGJDb6waXd5Lt8lUykYw41VBt_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110075473368512663473&rtpof=true&sd=true.
 Happy holydays everyone:wave2: 

1. <2010

Hide contents

New Songs:
— Beach Boys
— Star Lux
— Platinum Greenwich
— Vivian (Vivienne) (Studio Rehearsal)

New Demos:
— You're Gonna Love Me (Cherry) (OG File)
— Bentley (OG File)
— Diet Mountain Dew (Demo 2) (OG File)
— Coca Cola (OG File)
— Dance for Money (Lemonade Motorcy) (OG File)
— Elvis (OG File)
— 4th of July (OG File)
— Bikini Gold (OG File)
— Boarding School (OG File)
— Every Man Gets His Wish (OG File)
— I Learned How to Make Love from the Movies (OG File)
— Live Forever (OG File)
— Spin Me Round (OG File)
— Wolf T-Shirt (OG File)
— Super Movie (OG File)
— Maha Maha (Updated Mix of already leaked version; posted on Princess Supsertar SoundCloud)
— Disco (Alternative Version with added laptop vocals)
— Greenwich Acid (Alternative Version of Platinum Greenwich)
— Heavy Hitter (Studio Rehearsal)
— Ray to Dough (Raise Me Up Studio Rehearsal)

New Dates:
— Queen of the Gas Station (Demo 3) - October 12, 2007
— 4th of July - 2009
— Heartshaped Chevrolet - March 14, 2009
— Wolf T-Shirt - March 24, 2009
— Put Your Lips Together (Version 1) - April 6, 2009
— Super Movie - April 12, 2009
— Vivan, Heavy Hitter, Ray to Dough, Hundred Dollar Bill (Rehearsed Studio Versions) - June 2009
— Resistance - June 10, 2009
— Bollywood Hawaii (Maha Maha Demo 1) - November 1, 2009

New Information:
— Lovely lipster @Get Drunk emailed David Kahne this year, that's what he responded:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Gramma is one of his all time favourite songs he’s worked on. 
2. Lana herself has buried the unreleased songs that he worked on. Edit: rewording this, she seemed to bury her past persona. Not any specific songs, just the Lizzy Grant era (through name change, buying the album back). 
3. This is something that piqued my curiosity. He said “RE: unreleased music - I don’t know if she’ll be releasing “Axl Rose Husband” or putting “Brite Lights” into a film synch.      
I hope so.” 

— Lana continued to work with David Kahne after completing AKA throughout 2008 and 2009
— From December OG Files sharing, we found out there is album Lana composed, it's called "Demo March 2009" under Lizzy Grant name and had the tracklist (bold are unleaked things):

Hide contents

01 $100 Bill (demo) 

01 1949

01 Diet Mountain Dew (demo)

01 Hawaiin Tropic Dark (demo) [she spelled it wrong]

01 Heavy Hitter

01 I Learned How To Make Love From The Movies

02 Greenwich Acid

03 Bikini Gold

03 Meth Love

04 Jesus Is My Boyfriend

05 Star Lux

05 Waimea

06 Pin Up Galore

07 Lemonade Motorcy [spelled wrong]

09 Elvis

10 Axl Rose Husband

10 Brite Lites (Unknown Version)

11 Bellevue

12 Cherry

15 Disco

16 Bentley

17 Coca Cola

18 Trash Magic #3

19 4th Of July

20 Beach Boys

100$ Bill (Arrangement) (Unleaked rehearsal of the song, featuring different lyrics)

Album 3_Platinum Greenwich

Boarding School (demo)

Daytona Meth

Gorgeous $100 (aka Ruby Tuesday)

HeavyHitter (Arrangement)

Neon Palm_

Ray to Doug

RT (the same as I Learned How To Make Love From The Movies)

Run-through Vivian

Slow Gin Fizzzz

SpinMeRound

Super _ movie

Wolf T Shirt

— Studio Version of Vivian (Vivienne) is speculated to exist
— Maha Maha (Demo Version, titled Bollywood Hawaii) was named after the title that Princess Superstar titled the instrumental ("Bollywood Hawaii in Space"), and "Beatles Funhouse Party" is the name of the instrumental for "Catch and Release"

— 1949 (Studio Version) was produced by Lee Nadel and Rich Mercurio (who produced Hawaiin Tropic)
— There's possibly unknown For K, Pt. 2 version that is unleaked (made earlier January 16, 2007, while the earliest version we have is from January 25, 2007)

2. 2010-2011

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— What's a Girl to Do
— Millionaire (Snippet)
— Where the Boys Are (Laptop Cover) (Snippet)

New Demos:
— Marilyn Monroe (OG File)
— Put Your Lips Together (Version 2) (OG File)
— On Our Way (OG File)
— Be My Daddy 2016 Version (OG File)
— Paradise (2011 Version) (OG File)
— I Want It All (National Anthem Concept Demo 2) (OG File)
— Radio (Demo) (OG File)
— Roses (Original 2010 Version)
— Lucky Ones (Rick Nowels Finalized Mix) (Snippet)

New Dates:
— Midnite Dancer Girlfriend - April 11, 2010
— Noir - April 12, 2010
— Jealous Girl - April 24, 2010
— Put Your Lips Together - April 6 (June 4), 2010
— Girl that Got Away - May 3, 2010
— Children of the Bad Recolution - May 6, 2010
— Making Out (Demo 1) - June 10, 2010
— BBM Baby (Demo 1) - June 30, 2010
— Bitterflies - July 5, 2010
— Is It Wrong? - July 20, 2010
— Bad Boy, Playing Dangerous and Unknown Song - August 2010
— Million Dollar Man (Demo) - August 4, 2010
— Marilyn Monroe - October 29, 2010
— Prom Song (Gone Wrong) - December 6, 2010

— Fake Diamond - February 28, 2011

— Dreamgirl - March 1, 2011

— National Anthem (Demo 1) - April 3 (March 4), 2011

— You & Me - September 2011

New Information:
— There was a live show in early 2010 where Diet Mountain Dew and Hundred Dollar Bill were performed with Kalae “All Day” Nouveau, studio versions of those tracks don't exist or were lost
— Afraid and Making Out were pitched to other artists
— Bad Boy, Playing Dangerous and Unknown Song were made in one session in August 2010
— Breaking My Heart was produced by Fred Ball, Back to tha Basics was produced by Tim Anderson, My Best Days was produced by Mr. Hudson, You & Me was produced by Dan Heath

— Caught You Boy is very edited
— Uncensoured version of Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight exists
— Bad Boy (Finalized Version) exists, staying unleaked
— Making Out is initially from June 10, 2010, the other version was made in December 2011, and intended for pitching
— BBM Baby is originally from June 30, 2010, the version differs from versions we've got, staying unleaked, then it was reworked in April 2011 (versions we've got)
— Be My Daddy the version we have was done in 2016 out of stems, the original 2010 version staying unleaked
— There's a song called Ice Cream from 2010-2011
— There are more unknown "bop" songs from Born to Die sessions
— There is unleaked final version of You Can Be the Boss
— French Restaurant the version we've got is a rework from 2021, original version of the song staying unleaked

— Queen of Disaster was supposed to be an opener track on Born to Die sometime in 2011, the iteration of this tracklist is unknown
— There is more polished version of TV in Black & White

— Fake Diamond was recorded directly after Dreamgirl
— Born to Die (Demo 3,4) were produced by Dan Carey
— Lana recorded a studio cover of Where the Boys are, that is described as "hip-hop driven"
— There is the 5th Demo of Born to Die that hasn't leaked yet
— Unknown version of Video Games with a run time 5:05 was found on Lana's old MySpace, uploaded in June 2011
— There's at least one unleaked demo of Carmen
— Radio mixes of Dark Paradise and Summertime Sadness are both finished Rick demos
— There are +100 unleaked mixes of Dark Paradise
— Hundred Dollar Bill was reworked by Emile Haynie and was supposed to appear on deluxe version of Born to Die, the track was staying on the tracklist up until December 2011, the tracklist looked the following way:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Video Games

2. Blue Jeans

3. Born to Die

4. Put the Radio On

5. Million Dollar Man

6. Diet Mountain Dew

7. Summertime Sadness

8. Carmen

9. Off to the Races

10. This Is What Makes Us Girls

11. Lolita

12. National Anthem

Deluxe Version

13. Without You

14. Dark Paradise

15. Hundred Dollar Bill

— Put the Radio On is speculated to be reworked by Emile Haynie
— Another iteration of Born to Die tracklist in 2011:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Born to Die

2. Blue Jeans

3. Off to the Races

4. Video Games

5. Radio

6. Diet Mountain Dew

7. National Anthem

8. Dark Paradise

9. Carmen

10. This Is What Makes Us Girls

11. Million Dollar Man

12. Without You

Deluxe Version
13. Lolita

14. Summertime Sadness

15. Lucky Ones

— Marilyn Montroe, TV In Black & White, On Our Way and Velvet Crowbar were labelled as her "B-Sides" at a point in time, heavily considered for a release

3. 2012 

Reveal hidden contents

Born to Die + Paradise

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:

New Demos:
— Damn You (2012 Final Mix)
— Hollywood's Dead (2012 Final Mix)
— American (Demo) (Snippet)
— Pussy (Cola Demo) (Snippet)

New Dates:
— Damn You (2012 Mix); Hollywood's Dead (2012 Mix) - January 13, 2012
— Leaked versions of JFK, Hollywood, Tonight are all done by July 2012 and made together with Young and Beautiful, Body Electric and American Demos by July 2012

New Information:
— Live or Die was pitched to Rita Ora in 2012
— The re-issue of Born to DIe, including outtakes, was meant to be released in 2012, but was scrapped, due to intense development of the next record (Paradise); confirmed outtakes - Hollywood's Dead (2012 Mix), Damn You (2012 Mix)
— Paradise initially started as an album, but Lana wanted to release the project faster, so it was donwgraded to EP
— There are 8-10 demos of Ride in a session folder
— Rick Rubin made a rock version of Body Electric, while working on Ride, the version remains unleaked
— Young and Beautiful has over 100 unleaked mixes
— BOZ: Everything done with LIB beyond its writing in 2012 was only in consideration for the movie/soundtrack release, not any of her albums (that pretty confirms that the song, considered for The Great Gatsby was Life Is Beautiful)
— Paradise EP was finished in late September 2012

Tropico

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— 80's Baby
— Connection
— He Hits Me Because He Loves Me 
— Melancholia
— Sweetheart
— The Devil
— Earthquakes
— Lake Placid

New Demos:
— Old Money (Demo)

New Dates:
— I Talk to Jesus (5:43) - Late 2012
— Earthquakes - Late 2012
— Lake Placid - Late 2012
— Mike - Late 2012
— Sweetheart - November 15, 2012
— 80's Baby - November 16, 2012
— Melancholia - November 22, 2012
— He Hits Me Because He Loves Me - December 7, 2012
— The Devil - December 7, 2012
— Connection - December 14, 2012

New Information:
— Earthquakes has an unleaked final version
— Leaked tracks contained a tag "TROPICO" in metadata

4. 2013

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Ave Maria
— Dragonslayer
— Summertime (Cover)
— I Got You Babe (Cover) (Recording)
— Madly
— Pink Champagne
— Unknown Song ("I Can See Stars") (Snippet) (Era is speculated)

New Demos:
— Your Girl (2013 Version)

— Young and Beautiful (Dan Heath Rough Mix 1)
— Brooklyn Baby (Demo) (3x Snippet)
— Black Beauty (Demo) (Snippet)
— Fine China (Unknown Version) (Snippet)

New Dates:
— Black Beauty (Demo 1) - January 5, 2013
— Summertime (Cover) - February 26, 2013
— West Coast (Radio Mix) - April 2013
— Unidentified Flying Bill, I Got You Babe (Cover), Flipside - June 2013
— Brooklyn Baby (Demo 1) - June 1, 2013
— Madly - October 1, 2013)
— Pink Champagne - October 23, 2013)

New Information:
— JFK has newer unleaked version (said to have "just 1 change") made after Paradise sessions (late 2012 or early 2013), but she decided to stick with JFK earlier (leaked) version 
— Angels Forever, Forever Angels has an unleaked final version
— Hollywood (2013) and Ave Maria were heavely intended for Ultraviolence after scrapping Tropico concept
— Until this day it's unclear if Trans-Am means a song, an early project title or nothing at all
— Barrie-James O'Neill said in the recent livestream that him and Lana had the whole album done, also there are more yet unknown songs made with him
— West Coast (Radio Mix) is finished Rick demo
— If You Lie Down with Me oridinal version sounds different from a reworked version
— Jamie xx did a demo of Old Money as well as Black Beauty in 2013, both staying unleaked
— Previously leaked in December 2016 versions of Yes to Heaven, Your Girl and Fine China aren't real, made from the real stems in 2016
— Unidentified Flying Bill, Flipside and I've Got You Babe (Cover) were made in NightBird Recording Studios around the same time
— BOZ: Flipside was never really considered for UV. It was recorded as a rough one day demo at Nightbird and they pretty much just decided to mix it and release like that
— Wait for Life was never considered for Ultraviolence
— Yes to Heaven originates from October 2013
— Neon Shadows (initally thought to be an outtakefrom Malificenta) is false registered and actually doesn't exist
— Morricone and Piano Theme both are concept instrumentals for Lana that she never recorded vocals for
— A duplicate "Living Legend" session was labeled 'Send to Dan Heath.', but we dont know if he did anything on it in the end
— Mike was on first Ultraviolence drafts
— Shades of Cool earliest version described tp be "scrathcy", and made in November 2013
— There's unleaked track titled The Other Side from 2013, produced by Rick Nowels
— Lyrics from original version of I Can Fly: "You got me crazy like a vision of love/You see me waving on the trampoline, sobbing/waving goodbye"
— Yes to Heaven has +100 unleaked mixes
— Dragonslayer said to have +30 mixes, Fine China at least 13 mixes, Your Girl at least 10 more mixes
— There're unknown Old Money demos, one is supposed to have drums, the other one described as "chaotic glory" 
— There is unknown Black Beauty "tambourine" version
— Unknown version of I Talk to Jesus was supposed to appear on Tropico EP, but was ultimately scrapped
— There is unknown Fine China version, that features rain sounds on the background
— Emile Haynie did version of Fine China
— There are rumored early versions of Pink Champagne and Guns and Roses

— On January 27, 2013, Lana was photograhed in a studio, where some notes can be seen. There was a chance to see two drafts, the first draft was (bold are unleaked):

Reveal hidden contents

1. Old Money
2. Black Beauty
3. Guns n Roses

4. Lake Placid
5. Summertime
6. Melancholia
7. (I Talk to) Jesus
8. Pink Champagne
9. Elvis (most likely was never reworked)
10. Earthquakes
11. ??? (Possibly Nectar of the Gods)
12. ??? (Possibly Money & Power)
13. ??? (Possibly Preacher or Cult Leader)

and the second:

Reveal hidden contents

1. ???

2. ??? (Possibly Old Money)

3. ??? (Possibly Guns and Roses)

4. Black Beauty

5. Lake Placid

6. Melancholia

7. Earthquakes

8. Summertime

9. Dragonslayer

10. ??? (Possibly Trans-Am)
11. ???

5. 2014

Reveal hidden contents

Ultraviolence

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Fine China (James Ford Demo) (Real Version)
— Your Girl (Mastered Version) (Real Version)

New Demos:
— Driving in Cars with Boys (2014)
— Yes to Heaven (James Ford Untagged Version)

New Dates:
— Driving in Cars with Boys (2014) - February 21, 2014
— James Ford sessions were held in April 2014
— Your Girl - April 30, 2014 (Mastered)

New Information:
— Lana loved Rick Nowels version of Yes to Heaven, but after the album was reworked in 2014, the song appeared not to suit in it because of the bare production; even after the song was reworked by James Dean, her team thought the track had still been "redundant", and it was cut from Ultraviolence
— Both Money & Power and Fuck My Way are early 2014 Dan Auerbach Demos
— Dan Auerbach never did versions of Fine China and Yes to Heaven
— There're unleaked versions of Guns and Roses, Pretty When You Cry and I Talk to Jesus from Dan Auerbach
— Mastered version of Your Girl was produced by Rick Nowels
— Fina China (Rick Nowels Version) and Your Girl (Rick Nowels Version) were mastered with the rest Ultraviolence tracks, but were cut the last minute
— There are 2 final mixes of I Talk to Jesus
— Throughout 2013 and 2014 many people were working on I Talk to Jesus, Yes to Heaven, Your Girl and Fine China, and those songs have a ton of unleaked versions

Honeymoon

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Crazy for You
— California
— Dead to Me (Snippet)
— Dark City (3x Snippet)
— The Last Song (Snippet)

New Demos:
— 

New Dates:
— Big Eyes (Demo) - August 2014
— Honeymoon, Freak, Soft Ice Cream (Salvatore), 24 Hours, Swan Song, Blackest Day, Dead to Me, I Can Fly (rework of original 2013 demo), Say Yes to Heaven - September-December 2014
— California, Crazy for You, Pink Flamingos (Music to Watch Boys To), Dark City - September-October 2014

New Information:
— Lyrics from Dark City: "The world is my oyster, I'm its pearl/My life went platinum since I was your girl"
— First actual recording sessions for Honeymoon with Rick started in September 2014, California, Crazy for You, Dark City and Pink Flamingos were part of those first sessions
— BOZ: All HM songs first begun as Rick x Lana sessions, everything that has any involvement from other people is them joining as the song progresses in production
— Dark City is unfinished rough song
— Alternate title for The Blackest Day (Demo) are Blackest Day or Blackest Days
— Leaked versions of Crazy for You and California aren't finals
— The Last Song is 4:10, all leaked versions are AI
— Get Hight, Ice Cream/Soft Ice Cream and Pink Flamingos aren't necessary titles attached to specific versions. BOZ: Throughout Lana's career most "demo" titles are used interchangeably till the very last minute when she decides on one
— Lana really like California and tried to release it after it was scrapped off of Honeymoon, even as a single

6. 2015

Reveal hidden contents

Honeymoon

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Come with Me
— Cry Kill Die
— If I Die Young (Unedited)
— Paradise (Snippet)

New Demos:

New Dates:
— High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You, Come with Me, If I Die Young, Religion, Art Deco, God Knows I Tried - January-June 2015
— Paradise - January 13, 2015
— Cry Kill Die - Late June 2015

New Information:
—Terrence Loves You had 2 alternate titles, Jazz N Blues and Violet Sings The Blues
— Art Deco Demo (said to be the most interesting one), several Music to Watch Boys To demos were mentioned
— In early 2015 Say Yes to Heaven was presented to the record company as potential single promoting Honeymoon, that was met with positive reception and overall approval
— BOZ: "In early 2015 the song was presented to the record company as potential single promoting the upcoming album. Upon being met with positive reception and overall approval, label people responsible for promotion started looking for beneficial opportunities supporting the track’s release. It’s a natural process of maximizing potential of the release by associating it with publishing deals and sponsorships. As smoothly as everything went, here is where Heaven finds itself in another unexpected spin.

One company particularly interested in the track was Hugo Boss. It was said to be a soundtrack for their upcoming fragrance campaign that would be broadcasted across the world through various commercials and promo spots. Opportunity so big could not be passed on, but once again the song required new adjustments as suggested by the BOSS team. Interestingly their leading contender for the actual usage was previously discarded James Ford version, but the new circumstances caused more producers (currently signed to TaP Management alongside Lana) to offer their takes on the song. Stephen Kozmeniuk, better known as KOZ as well as Tom Neville both created completely new demos with more contemporary, dramatic sound encapsulating the creative direction of Boss Scent.

Around that time Lana’s upcoming record, Honeymoon, was already in the process of final mixing. Hugo Boss interest remained too big of a deal to be dropped and without the decisive note on Say Yes To Heaven’s sound, the song was once again removed from the tracklist and kept for eventual future release. Ultimately the track was rejected and Lana’s efforts didn’t become a part of the campaign at all."
— Mike (Wild One) just happened to be updated in 2015, because Lana's team reached out for him, but the song was never intended to be on Honeymoon tracklist
— Leaked mix of Come with Me is Mix 5

— Crazy for You and Say Yes to Heaven were only outtakes, that were sent for additional production alongside the rest of tracks, that made cut in Honeymoon. The full list:

Reveal hidden contents

— Crazy For You

— Freak

— Get High (High by the Beach)

— God Knows I Tried

— Honeymoon

— Ice Cream (Salvatore)

— Pink Flamingos (MTWBT)

— Religion

— Say Yes To Heaven

— Swan Song

— Rumored early tracklist was shared, it's unknown if it is legit:

Reveal hidden contents

1. 24 Hours

2. Blackest Day

3. Freak Like Me

4. God Knows I Tried

5. Honeymoon

6. Jazz and Blues

7. Music To Watch Boys To

8. Soft Ice Cream

9. Swan Song

10. California

11. Crazy for You

12. If I Die Young

13. High By The Beach

14. Religion

15. Art Deco

16. Paradise

17. Say Yes To Heaven

18. Cry Kill Die

19. Come with Me

20. Dead to Me

Lust for Life

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:

New Demos:

New Dates:
— Lust for Life (Demo 1) - August 2015

New Information:
— There's a song called Gucci, that was made around July-August 2015
— First version of Lust for Life was recorded in August 2015, staying unleaked
— Early demo of Groupie Love was in spacey soundscape, staying unleaked
— BOZ: "with Nowels crafted version of Say Yes to Heaven being previously decided to be ideal, there was no additional reworking needed, until 2016"

8. 2016-2017

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Poetry in Motion
— Everything I Do (Snippet)
— Sugary Sweet (Snippet)
— Won Me Over (2x Snippet)
— Get Dark (Snippet)

New Demos:
— Love (Reference Track)
— Groupie Love (Altenrate Final Version) (Vinyl RIP)
— 13 Beaches (Demo) (Snippet)

New Dates:
— Poetry in Motion - 2016
— Get Dark - September 2017

New Information:
— Lana was thinking about releasing a b-side for Lust for Life, that album should've had Best American Record, Silverlake, Yosemite, California (2014) and, at least, 7 more earlier unknown songs
— BOZ: "If you are to manifest some amazing outtakes. Manifest LFL outtakes."
— There are unleaked tracks from Lust for Life era, titled Say It Isn't So, Silverlake, Love on the Golf Course, LA Who Am I to Love You and Anyone Who Had a Heart
— BOZ: "There are many songs that were being worked on for months in 2016 and ended up being unused, one of those is LA Who Am I to Love You"
— Leaked version of Poetry in Motion is labeled Mix 4
— Previously leaked snippet, known as Something Real (Stem Pack), is actually beginning of 13 Beaches (Demo)
— Architecture is a fake title for Best American Record
— Something Real doesn't exist
— Sugary Sweet is edited, it's just a 30-seconds acapella without instrumental
— Malibu isn't lost, several people have it
— Lyrics from Everything I Do: "You're like wildfire that's why i said to you "don't go"/Cause i everything i do, i do for you, don't you get it?"

— Track "Say Yes to Heaven" was reworked in 2016 by Fred again..., with him the song got richer in brand new version, this time more electronic and upbeat

— BOZ: "LFL is the era when Rick and Lana made, by far, the most songs together. But none of that is truly even known, let alone leaked, outside of LFL demo. Serene Queen or Sugary Sweet are just roughest of roughest concepts, bottom shelf of the massive material she made for that album."
— There are 323 mixes of Lust for Life, 392 mixes of Groupie Love, 42 mixes of Heroin, 7 mixes of Change, 107 mixes of Get Free and 162 mixes of God Bless America - and All the Beautiful People in It
— BOZ: "129 tracks refers to amount of audio tracks in the song's session (Lust for Life), not an actual songs (any claims that Lana made 100+ songs for any album are just wrong). And that song went through a LOT and we have like.. close to none of it"
— @Unknown: Lana's session with max martin where she reworked LFL was September 2016 (at this point the song was still solo)
— Some demos of Heroin and Groupie Love described as "amazing"
— In My Feelings (Demo) was mentioned
— Leaked version of Serene Queen is from October 2015, there is version from September 2015
— Lust for Life Demos, known as Demo 2 and Demo 3 appear to be edited

— Track California was registered alongside other tracks from Lust for Life, the registered version is believed to be California from Honeymoon sessions, not from The Last Shadow Puppets one, because insiders mentioned, Lana wanted to release California many times after it was scrapped off of Honeymoon
— Dope from The Last Shadow Puppets sessions is a fake title
— Valley of the Dolls was produced by Zach Dawes and is a part of The Last Shadow Puppets sessions
— BOZ: "TLSP sessions are just few rough demos they made in a week or two. I don't even remember if there are any others left beyond what's released/leaked."
~post-LFL~
— There is a track titled Get Dark from September 2017
— There are some Rick Nowels LDR6 outtakes made in August-December 2017
— MARINA suggested Lana parts in her songs HandmadeHeaven and Soft to Be Strong, but Lana rejected that

9. >2018

Reveal hidden contents

New Songs:
— Jimmy (Released apart of A&W)
— Roses (Reworked 2021 Version)
— Unknown 2020 Song (Formerly known as Walkout) (Snippet)
— Zodiac (4x Snippet)

New Demos:
— Don't Call Me Angel (Reference Mix)
— Text Book (Demo)
— Venice Bitch (3-minute Demo) (Released apart of Taco Truck x VB)

— Sweet (Unmasered Version)

— Judah Smith Interlude (Unmastered Version)

— Jon Batiste Interlude (Unmastered Version)

— Kintsugi (Unmastered Version)

— Fingertips (Unmastered Version)

— Paris, Texas (Unamstered Version)

— Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing (Unmastered Version)

— Let the Light In (Unmastered Version)

— Margaret (Unmastered Version)

— Fishtail (Unamstered Version)

— Peppers (Unmastered Version)

— Taco Truck x VB (Unmastered Version)

— A&W (Alternate Version) (Snippet shared by Lana in TikTok)
— There's a Tunnel under Ocean Boulevard (Demo) (Snippet)
— Fingertips (Concept Demo) (Snippet)
— Fingertips (Demo) (Snippet)

New Dates:
— Jimmy - Early 2018
— Kintsugi - April 2022

New Information:
— Talking Like an Answering Machine is likely a real thing, still unknown
— LA Who Am I? is actually a 2018 rework of an original song LA Who Am I to Love You from 2016
— Jack Antonoff: "Jimmy was a part of early concept for Norman Fucking Rockwell!"
— Collaboration with Kevin Abstract from 2019 exists
— There's a song called Ex-Glory from Norman Fucking Rockwell! sessions
— There's a song called Blink, produced by Clayton Johnson, from Chemtrails Over the Country Club sessions
— Watercolor Eyes can be considered as BB outtake
— Wild Horses is a demo of Watercolor Eyes
— BOZ: "I don't recall Yes to Heaven ever being considered for either COCC or BB"
— There's a song called Sunshine from Lost at Sea and Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd sessions
— The Grants, A&W and Did you know that there;s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Unmastered Versions exists but hasn't leaked
— Candy Necklace replaced Zodiac on the tracklist the last minute

10. Unconfirmed

Reveal hidden contents

Songs:
— Ave Maria (4:09 Version) https://krakenfiles.com/view/9h7nGLPwWO/file.html
— Your Girl (Unknown Version) https://krakenfiles.com/view/WbqvnSidZo/file.html
— Unknown Instrumental (2x Snippet) (came from the same source as Paradise (2015) (snippet), Melancholia (Snippet) etc) https://krakenfiles.com/view/r6EFe5tVOJ/file.html https://krakenfiles.com/view/h4ztE8dzxe/file.html
— Unknown song (2x Snippet) (possibly AI) https://krakenfiles.com/view/hC5WtinDZC/file.html
— You Can Be the Boss (Final Version) (Snippet) (possibly live) https://krakenfiles.com/view/RMxtkSQSNM/file.html
— Hearthsape Box Studio Version (Snippet) (possibly live) https://krakenfiles.com/view/IDTkbk6yR9/file.html
— FIILY (Demo) (Snippet) (possibly stem edit) https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ze2xTPFVGW/file.html
— Sad Girl (Unknown Version) (Snippet) https://krakenfiles.com/view/QdUT4tR2Ao/file.html
— Your Girl (Unknown Version) (Snippet) https://krakenfiles.com/view/YHqCdzOCgJ/file.html

Information:
— Sunset Boulevard is a TLSP outtake
— Bitterswwet Anthem being unknown unreleased song from Ocean Blvd Era
— Pearl Watch, Psycho Lifeguard, Ring a Bell titles from Ocean Blcd Era

— Rumored Deluxe for Ocean Blvd that was scrapped
— TWBTKYN
— LEAIFU 2017 3:49
— LYBTI 2012 2:19
— DWM 2019 5:07
— Love (Concept Demo of Lana mumbling all the way)
— Rumor that "Walkout" song has a post-LFL 2017 version
— There's no Crazy for You (Demo 2) that is 3:45, 3:45 Version is supposedly unedited file of leaked Demo 1

No bc the "Demo March 2009" album would eat so hard :yell:. I need to make a concept for it and I also need to make a playlist using that tracklist 

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

so caught up with everything now and adding following information into the post, thanks everyone for contribution!

<2010:

— Added Bikini Gold, Greenwich Acid, Meth Love, 4th of July, Trash Magic (4:58) (OG Files) to leaked demos

— Party Girl and Daytona Meth beats were produced by Blockhead

— The version of Brite Lites, that was in "Demo March 2009” playlist is actually leaked version with a runtime 3:00

— Inserted quote of @cartoon eyes about For K, Pt. 2 Version from January 16, 2007: “The Jan 16 2007 MySpace FKP2 is the same as the Paolo ver (dated 1-24-07) - I assume the latter was just a typo or a different export with minuscule mixing etc differences ? I've got a file of it somewhere from Jan 19, 2007 that I'll try to find/upload in a bit”

— Deleted information about “Bollywood Hawaii in Space” is the name of instrumental for Maha Maha (Demo 1) - it’s actually old information

2010-2011: 

— Inserted quote of @lizzyology about Kalae verses: “Kalae told me they never went to a studio, and rather that their rehearsal on the day they performed was might’ve recorded via their mics (Kalae wrote rap verses for songs she picked out from Lana’s song catalogue) - but she did not know for sure. However, the actual show was filmed by someone in the audience, but we don’t know who exactly did that.”

— Summertime Sadness (Demo) has the same “LDR B-sides” tag in its file, similar to Marilyn Monroe, On Our Way, Velvet Crowbar, TV in Black & White

— Information about You Can Be the Boss (Final) is moved to Unconfirmed section

2013:

— Dan Heath was confirmed to work on Fuck My Way Up to the Top alongside Emile Haynie, Dan Auerbach didn’t contribute on the released version, even though he was credited in the booklet, but the leaked demo version of the song was produced by him

2015:

— Honeymoon rumored tracklist moved to Unconfirmed section

— Pink Flamingos sounds similar to the released version of the song

— Added Serene Queen (OG File) to leaked demos

2016-2017:

— Title Roundtrip Ticket is fake

>2018:

— Any information on “walkout” song is staying unknown - all the previous information (year, producers, length, title) was fake, and alleged 2017 version wasn’t reliably confirmed too

@hotshot2am did i get this right?

— Arcadia (Demo) that was known to be 5:55, actually doesn’t exist

— TWBTKYN most likely stands for “three white butterflies to know you're near”, that wether was a tease of lyrics of “Grandfather…” song, the early title of the same song, or the demo version of the same song

+ @That Venice Bitch found information that dark city is from ricks session, carcase wrote it on leaked cx saying it was a part of earliest sessions alongside pink flamingos (+ crazy for you and california, but that was already said by boz)

42 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

— Any information on “walkout” song is staying unknown - all the previous information (year, producers, length, title) was fake, and alleged 2017 version wasn’t reliably confirmed too

— TWBTKYN most likely stands for “three white butterflies to know you're near”, that wether was a tease of lyrics of “Grandfather…” song, the early title of the same song, or the demo version of the same song

Yes, the only confirmed thing we have is the snippet.

TWBTKYN was just teasing the lyrics.

Question: Was it confirmed that Earthquakes has another "final" demo? or is it just something we just collectively made up assumed is real? Cause I missed the part where an insider said it exists

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Question: Was it confirmed that Earthquakes has another "final" demo? or is it just something we just collectively made up assumed is real? Cause I missed the part where an insider said it exists

yeah when the song leaked carcase said “the leaked is not final btw”

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah when the song leaked carcase said “the leaked is not final btw”

Omg, I was wondering about this months! Thanks for the clarification :gasp:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 12/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, americangothic said:

Thanks for this! Honestly that's a pretty big error to have made on the label's part to have mixed up producers. So in a way, I guess we can actually say that Emile did work on Ultraviolence. Kinda wild.

Also if the opportunity comes up again, do you think you could ask him if he worked on Living Legend at all? We know there was that session file with "send to Dan Heath" in the title. It'd be cool to get confirmation on whether or not he did end up working on the song and producing a demo of it.

1 hour ago, cherryblossoms said:

Thanks for this! Honestly that's a pretty big error to have made on the label's part to have mixed up producers. So in a way, I guess we can actually say that Emile did work on Ultraviolence. Kinda wild.

Also if the opportunity comes up again, do you think you could ask him if he worked on Living Legend at all? We know there was that session file with "send to Dan Heath" in the title. It'd be cool to get confirmation on whether or not he did end up working on the song and producing a demo of it.

The "FMWUTTT" thing it's kind of messed up, if you think about it. Like, professionally speaking, if you work on a project but then it randomly credits somebody else I think we'd all be like: :flop:

But in the best of cases it was only a printing error. And Lana definitely had nothing to do with it. Shit happens! And both Emile Haynie and Dan worked again with her so I doubt they're mad (though, I would be a bit pissed off with the person in charge, lol).

But it's not like the GP cares enough but us audiofreaks and Lana stans, lol. But for me, at least, it's also wild, like you said. Almost ten years thinking Emile had nothing to do with the "Ultraviolence" album (besides introducing Lana to Dan Auerbach), yet we were wrong (!!!).

And about "Living Legend", sure thing! I still haven't answered his message (lmao, not me, a random nobody ghosting Daniel fucking Heath). But I'll answer the message I took a screenshot of and I'll let you know if he answers! [let us cross fingers].

On 1/2/2024 at 9:23 AM, lanaismamom said:

so caught up with everything now and adding following information into the post, thanks everyone for contribution!

<2010:

— Added Bikini Gold, Greenwich Acid, Meth Love, 4th of July, Trash Magic (4:58) (OG Files) to leaked demos

— Party Girl and Daytona Meth beats were produced by Blockhead

— The version of Brite Lites, that was in "Demo March 2009” playlist is actually leaked version with a runtime 3:00

— Inserted quote of @cartoon eyes about For K, Pt. 2 Version from January 16, 2007: “The Jan 16 2007 MySpace FKP2 is the same as the Paolo ver (dated 1-24-07) - I assume the latter was just a typo or a different export with minuscule mixing etc differences ? I've got a file of it somewhere from Jan 19, 2007 that I'll try to find/upload in a bit”

— Deleted information about “Bollywood Hawaii in Space” is the name of instrumental for Maha Maha (Demo 1) - it’s actually old information

2010-2011: 

— Inserted quote of @lizzyology about Kalae verses: “Kalae told me they never went to a studio, and rather that their rehearsal on the day they performed was might’ve recorded via their mics (Kalae wrote rap verses for songs she picked out from Lana’s song catalogue) - but she did not know for sure. However, the actual show was filmed by someone in the audience, but we don’t know who exactly did that.”

— Summertime Sadness (Demo) has the same “LDR B-sides” tag in its file, similar to Marilyn Monroe, On Our Way, Velvet Crowbar, TV in Black & White

— Information about You Can Be the Boss (Final) is moved to Unconfirmed section

2013:

— Dan Heath was confirmed to work on Fuck My Way Up to the Top alongside Emile Haynie, Dan Auerbach didn’t contribute on the released version, even though he was credited in the booklet, but the leaked demo version of the song was produced by him

2015:

— Honeymoon rumored tracklist moved to Unconfirmed section

— Pink Flamingos sounds similar to the released version of the song

— Added Serene Queen (OG File) to leaked demos

2016-2017:

— Title Roundtrip Ticket is fake

>2018:

— Arcadia (Demo) that was known to be 5:55, actually doesn’t exist

+ @That Venice Bitch found information that dark city is from ricks session, carcase wrote it on leaked cx saying it was a part of earliest sessions alongside pink flamingos (+ crazy for you and california, but that was already said by boz)

last things i have to add onto this are

— I Don’t Wanna Go leaked version is the final version from Paradise sessions

— Possible date for Beautiful People - July 25, 2014

— Born to Die Re-Issue was supposed to be an album, called Paradise, with BTD outtakes and a few new songs (like I Don’t Wanna Go), but then it was downgraded to an EP, but tracks I Don’t Wanna Go, Starry Eyed, Hollywood, JFK still can be considered as Paradise outtakes

that’s the wrap-up!

Probably nothing interesting but I downloaded something titled Talking Like An Answering Machine from god knows where ages ago and just looked it up in my music library again and this is just The Forbidden Baby Song

Not sure at all if this is the right thread for this but seeing Answering Machine in the list reminded me