Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

13 hours ago, Elle said:

I think we're gearing up for a pretty intense run of performances - Wally Crowder, a stuntman/stunt coordinator of 50+ years, just made a post saying Lana is the “most wonderful person [he’s] ever worked for,” which suggests that he is involved with Lana’s upcoming run of festival performances. Wally is the father of Hunter Ray Barker, who is a close family friend of the Grants and married to Sveta, who is also a close family friend. Wally is also closely associated with Taran Tactical Innovations, a weapon shop and gun range that Lana has frequently visited over the past few months. Lana started following Wally, Taran, and his fiancée Tetiana around the same time. I feel like Lana was introduced to Wally from Hunter and then to Taran from Wally. I wonder what this means for her performances.. weapon-like stunts on stage? I'm so curious lol x

Update: he confirmed in the comments that he’s working with her for her Coachella performances - IMG-4919

Horses… :hoshet: is it time to get delulu over a possible Lasso tease? She did debut Ultraviolence’s first single West Coast for the first time at Coachella 10 years ago… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

Horses… :hoshet: is it time to get delulu over a possible Lasso tease? She did debut Ultraviolence’s first single West Coast for the first time at Coachella 10 years ago… x

omg white mustang snug on a white mustang horse would be iconic

"Don’t forget me"

LIVING LEGEND LIVE DEBUT OMFG WHEN SHE'S SINGING "GUNS IN THE SUMMERTIME AND HORSES TOO" SHE GONNA APPEAR WITH A HORSE AND TAKES HER GUN AND STARTS SHOOTING CONFETTI AND SHE GONNA SAY HENRY COME ON GIDDY UP ON SPOTIFY :trisha: A DELULU CAN DREAM :trisha:

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

LIVING LEGEND LIVE DEBUT OMFG WHEN SHE'S SINGING "GUNS IN THE SUMMERTIME AND HORSES TOO" SHE GONNA APPEAR WITH A HORSE AND TAKES HER GUN AND STARTS SHOOTING CONFETTI AND SHE GONNA SAY HENRY COME ON GIDDY UP ON SPOTIFY :trisha: A DELULU CAN DREAM :trisha:

iconiC

"Don’t forget me"

28 minutes ago, Elle said:

OMG... I'm scared.... someone commented a lana gif on that and he liked it so it must be something to do with her Coachella set... :oprah2:

I'm taking his horse pic as a good sign for Lasso debut :true:

Imagine Lasso is a really bombastic song that that she debuts with a wild wild west cinematic shootout on stage :bang:

I have a good feeling this Coachella set will be iconic :trisha:

the way she's been hyping it up so much, releasing a new merch collection, new vinyl variant, and a popup (which she's never done for a show) we are so back :hype:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

OMG... I'm scared.... someone commented a lana gif on that and he liked it so it must be something to do with her Coachella set... :oprah2:

he took the selfies at the same time and has confirmed it’s Lana/Coachella related!!

im so hypeeee

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Do we have any idea what time her set will be?

the time it’s scheduled to start, plus at least 15 minutes :yass:

But no, I don’t think we have a start time yet!  

"Don’t forget me"

Posted (edited)

My realistic(ish) Coachella setlist prediction.

1. Coachella (Woodstock In My Mind)
  2. Young And Beautiful
  3. A&W
  4. High By The Beach
  5. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  6. Cherry
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Ride
  9. Born To Die / Blue Jeans / Flipside (Medley)
  10. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  11. Arcadia
  12. Ultraviolence
  13. White Mustang
  14. Candy Necklace
  15. A Lasso Song Debut + Album Cover Reveal (?)
  16. Summertime Sadness
  17. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  18. Video Games
Edited by ts2003

i hope shes not planning to use actual guns on stage, even a prop gun :pout: hope this stunt coordinator is dealing with more choreographed stuff

i wanna see lana do a p!nk and start flying around coachella valley singing white dress pink-backflip-concert-pink-performing.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i hope shes not planning to use actual guns on stage, even a prop gun :pout: hope this stunt coordinator is dealing with more choreographed stuff

i wanna see lana do a p!nk and start flying around coachella valley singing white dress pink-backflip-concert-pink-performing.gif

It’ll probs be a confetti shooter at most but I understand why people we be hesitant of her using anything.

that would be lit ngl.  

Edited by ts2003

I know I’m probably biased as an American but I’d love a whole lasso set with a horse, cowboy attire, guns, and of course a LASSO

"Don’t forget me"