Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Just now, NikoGo said:

this!!! Like I don’t understand the distaste for Taylor, it seems like a hate train. Taylor is one of her biggest supporters and it would only draw more attention to Lana if she manages to snag one of the biggest pop stars of today for her set!

many users are clearly just taylor haters and don't want to believe lana is actually friends with her :toofunny: it's so weird, i love their friendship. i love how much taylor clearly admires lana's artistry and has always supported her. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

many users are clearly just taylor haters and don't want to believe lana is actually friends with her :toofunny: it's so weird, i love their friendship. i love how much taylor clearly admires lana's artistry and has always supported her. 

right! i don’t love taylor but it’s very clear her and lana are so very supportive and loving towards each other and i just think that’s so sweet 

meanwhile some of the users here act like lana’s being held at gunpoint every time her and taylor interact 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The first picture of them we got was from like 2019, waaaay before they were first seen together, so clearly their friendship goes back further than we realize!

I do hope they don’t sing SOTB, but unless she’s featured on Lasso I don’t see any other option. Unless she just gives Taylor the stage and lets her sing a song or two solo

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

The first picture of them we got was from like 2019, waaaay before they were first seen together, so clearly their friendship goes back further than we realize!

I do hope they don’t sing SOTB, but unless she’s featured on Lasso I don’t see any other option. Unless she just gives Taylor the stage and lets her sing a song or two solo

It would be so fun if they did a duet on one of Taylor’s songs! But I know that would ENRAGE some users in here:hide:

Just now, taco truck said:

It would be so fun if they did a duet on one of Taylor’s songs! But I know that would ENRAGE some users in here:hide:

I think their voices would work really well on some of Taylor’s other songs!

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

oh she is not that crazy and taylor wouldn’t do that on the set of her best friend :adele:

yeah I’m hoping (and highly doubt) that’s the case! 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Funny how y'all thinking it's Taylor, when it's actually Gaga... They'll perform So Legit :true:

lights flash, Lana appears

”Stephanie you suck”

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, plastiscguy said:

When they perform a mashup of Without You and Wildest Dreams... :oprah4:

I was literally about to type this. This would be the serve of the century and I would never get over it. :trisha:

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i think that would be the perfect scenario! like she did with jesse singing daddy issues :smile:

Anything would be better than Snow on the Beach. That song is such a snooze and was an extreme disappointment to me:crai:.

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

When they cover fast car together just like the Grammys (but this time with a microphone:sass:)

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

just imagined them doing exile :oprah4: 

but Coachella is simply not the place for it I'm afraid

43 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Guys, when is Coachella starting and where is it live streaming?

Hope it's okay to ask for a link to this....

Lana’s set starts on 4-12 at 11:20PM Pacific Daylight Time

streaming link:

"Don’t forget me"

My dream of Coachella

"I was at Coachella, leanin' on your shoulder

*Light switches and Lana comes and sings a mashup of Coachella, Groupie love and God bless America.

*Then some HUGE BOPS And guests (Asap, Abel and Stevie would be perfect)

*Few of the last songs could be slower because I love her slow songs but I think that Coachella should be like mostly upbeat but I need atleast one slower song

*Then she'd leave 5 minutes before her show is supposed to end and the lights turn down and then there's a big screen with 9/20 in it and huge writing of LASSO and then she'd come back and announce the lead single

A girl can dream:wubna: But to be fair I'm 127% fine with whatever she pulls because it'll be a MAJOR slay and after this year she's invited to headline Coachella every year from now on