Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

7 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

what is ur guys’ fav song live? ultraviolence is such a given for me so i won’t even but there’s something about cherry live i can never let go of

cruel world 

body electric

cola

the holy live trifecta

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Guys I think somethings going on… all Jealous Girl yt vids have been taken down except for the covers…

Just now, ldrzodiac said:

Guys I think somethings going on… all Jealous Girl yt vids have been taken down except for the covers…

Meanwhile all other unreleased songs are available

Just now, ldrzodiac said:

i feel like were all just gonna be disappointed so i’m sitting this one out :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

wait is that billboard actually real i havent been keeping up

also do we have any proof she sound checked jealous girl

It’s real. The photo was sent directly to me by a representative for Interscope to share. Here’s a drive by video of it - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

It’s real. The photo was sent directly to me by a representative for Interscope to share. Here’s a drive by video of it - 

like how can you not say legendary

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

On 4/10/2024 at 2:10 PM, Elle said:

Just a bit of advice, especially if you haven’t done this before, I would strongly advise against this strategy for your safety. The weather for Friday is going to be in the 90s Fahrenheit, so you reeeeally don’t want to be dehydrated, trust me.

When I saw Lana at Lollapalooza 2016, I showed up outside at 6:30am and we were let into the festival a little after 11:30am and Lana was on from 8:50-10pm, so it was a long wait at barricade (technically I was second row because despite being the first one in my security line to be let into the festival, I forgot to close my bag before running and I spilled all of my stuff everywhere and had to stop and pick it up rip)

I’m not sure what Coachella’s water policy is, but please try to bring in as much water as you can. That year at Lolla they weren’t strict about liquids and I brought in 6 sealed water bottles and thank god I did. The heat was brutal and I drank every single bottle. I was really worried about having to pee, but I think I was just running on pure adrenaline that I swear to god, I didn’t have to pee until the moment I stepped foot into my hotel room after the show and then it all hit me at once lol. I usually find this is the case for concerts - I drink a lot of water beforehand because I don’t want to be dehydrated and then am worried I’ll have to pee, but I find I never need to because of all the adrenaline. You also sweat a lot of it out too because of how hot it is, which is another reason you really do want to stay hydrated. & if you do have to pee, you could always pee in a bottle - this is something I saw a lot of during Lolla’16, but the crowd was understanding of this so there wasn’t judgment from other fans. Also, if you make friends with the people surrounding you, you could also attempt leaving to use the restroom and coming back, and I find this works best if you barter with the people beside & behind you. Over the past decade of attending ~150 performances, there’s been twice now where I did have to leave barricade before the performance because I had to pee and I told the people around me if they held my spot I’d bring them back water, and people were very receptive to this and really helped get me back to my spot because they wanted the water I brought back for them.
If Coachella doesn’t allow you to bring in liquids, try to sneak them in anyway. Into concerts and festivals, I’ve snuck in mini water bottles wrapped up in purses and jackets, put capri sun pouches in my bra or boots, I even taped a massive ziplock bag of water to my back once lmao. I’ve never been caught except for once when I didn’t disguise a full size water bottle well enough, but I sneak water into every single venue that doesn’t allow outside drinks. You’ll also want to bring in food too to keep you stable - again, I sneak in packs of fruit snacks & pretzels if the venue says it prohibits outside foods and I’m always successful with this. & if you do get caught with food or water, the worst that’s going to happen is they’ll confiscate it. They won’t deny you entry or anything. It’s always worth a try.

You really don’t want to play around with dehydration though, especially at a hot festival under the blazing sun where you’ll be waiting at the barricade for 12+ hours. Again, at Lollapalooza 2016 there were fans passing out hours before Lana went onstage and also during her set since it gets even crazier once she takes the stage. I’ve fainted myself during a concert due to dehydration, which is why I take it so seriously now. Trust me, it’s much better to chance your spot because of having to pee rather than losing your spot completely because you fainted and spend the rest of the night in a medical tent instead of watching the show even if it’s not from barricade.

I hope you consider this and have a wonderful time at the show! I do consider myself a pretty seasoned concert & festival goer, so I have lots of tips for surviving barricades if you or anyone else wants some advice or has any questions xx

I like Lana but not this much 

:um:

Chilling up the back @ shows is a vibe too tho, so anyone reading shouldn't think that barrier is the be-all end-all

My friends and I are lazy and like drinks so we always do this :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

When she sings a new Lasso song live, drops it as a single the following week, and at the end of the show announces an unreleased compilation coming out in June.. then what?

Unreleased compilation June

Lasso September

AKA rerelease February 2025

UV 10th anniversary repackage June 2025

Poetry Book 2 in August

Covers album surprise Christmas drop <3

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

29 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i feel like were all just gonna be disappointed so i’m sitting this one out :bebe:

No same I’m so delusional but I feed into it 😭😭😭

43 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i actually levitate off the ground when i heard chemtrails. my soul left my body. 

the way I was pretty meh on Chemtrails as a song until she performed it live and I got ittt :justride:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

18 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

When she sings a new Lasso song live, drops it as a single the following week, and at the end of the show announces an unreleased compilation coming out in June.. then what?

Lasso September

Poetry Book 2 in August

This is the most perfect timeline of events, imma be delulu with you 

and that covers album has “I got you babe” and “summer wine” and other Barrie masterpieces we don’t know about 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

We need a 

23 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Lasso September

Poetry Book 2 in August

This, but if she’s doing a uv 10th anniversary repackage too then save fine China for it

ginger hair rumors...
jealous girl + without you soundcheck...
snl billboard...

inb4 she releases the BTD outtakes this summer, and then lasso in the fall

and Quavo is on the BTD outtake album which includes rerecorded songs

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Lana is currently doing her second soundcheck… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS