Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

3 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

what did sabrina say about lana? i only heard the flower crown thing which i thought was kinda refering to her 

Something about looking forward to seeing lana's performance?

The stage, the makeup hype, i can tell this set is gonna be one of Lana'd career define moments. This is no normal set at a festival, with thi hype she must have something in stored - even an announcement for Lasso.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The stage, the makeup hype, i can tell this set is gonna be one of Lana'd career define moments. This is no normal set at a festival, with thi hype she must have something in stored - even an announcement for Lasso.

her coachella and red rocks shows are always different

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm seriously debating whether I should watch this on my phone or the TV, cause everyone will be asleep by the time her set starts... :crai:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I'm seriously debating whether I should watch this on my phone or the TV, cause everyone will be asleep by the time her set starts... :crai:

im gonna have it on my ipad and keep lb up on my macbook 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, plastiscguy said:

LOL i told my family it will get loud at 1AM they understood

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Who cares ur never gonna see this live again 

I haven’t started watching the stream yet, but for anyone who has, are there ads? I need to know if I should ask my friend with YouTube premium if I can use his login or not lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I haven’t started watching the stream yet, but for anyone who has, are there ads? I need to know if I should ask my friend with YouTube premium if I can use his login or not lol x

I don’t think u can use ads on livestreams on YouTube?