Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

im gonna have it on my ipad and keep lb up on my macbook 

omg are you me?? That’s what I’m doing 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I haven’t started watching the stream yet, but for anyone who has, are there ads? I need to know if I should ask my friend with YouTube premium if I can use his login or not lol x

I haven’t noticed any ads yet!

"Don’t forget me"

I haven’t started watching the stream yet, but for anyone who has, are there ads? I need to know if I should ask my friend with YouTube premium if I can use his login or not lol x

what will you watch on? Adblock works on pc

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

no ads. just in between artist sets 

2 minutes ago, racecar said:

NO WAY THEY HAVE USED THIS PIC FOR COACHELLA NEWS IN TV :rip:IMG-4335.jpg

idk what’s worse. People calling Lana the “summertime sadness singer” or this :toofloppy:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, jjzavies said:

Guess, maybe the surprise song that lANA crew mentioned is the cover of Take Me Home,Country Road

lets hope not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, Enco said:

Switching from the Sabrina carpenter show to the deftones could not be more of a drastic vibe change :lolliney: kind of scared but it’s fun 

we're on the same journey :hype:

the watch party chat is actually crazy :awkney:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

I just took a look and am impressed on my phone how seamless the stream is. I was expecting staggering or interruptions. Hopefully it will maintain throughout the night. Doesn't look like ads but it does say something about being logged in as a subscriber or something to make comments. No loss as they are flying by a hundred miles an hour. I will probably watch replay or clips tomorrow. Have fun everyone. 

Don't watch and drive!!

Love Deftones :wub:

My partner sold music equipment to Chino just last week! Really nice dude if you don’t mention the band lol.

Lana x Deftones collab when

i don’t want her to go the honkey tonkey rootin tootin route im still upset about it

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels