Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

There's something so unprofessional about a festival of this magnitude having mic/sound issues on their main stage, let alone having sound issues at all.  :tanisha:

27 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I think a lot of disappointment that is being expressed in this forum can be attributed to the lack of any ‘Lasso’ related information or release of a new song (which a lot of us including me were expecting). The disappointment has coloured our perceptions negatively and we’re somehow not realising that overall this performance was majorly pleasing. We can clearly see that she put in a lot of effort and this should not be undermined. 

I don’t think anyone was complaining about the lack of Lasso information. It’s Coachella not a press conference lol. 

However, Lana has historically debuted new songs live (Off to the Races, Cherry, How to Disappear, Breaking up Slowly all come to mind) so it’s not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. 

sidenote I remember when she debuted Cherry at that show when she had on the black jacket and the red skirt, omgggg a core memory I was obsessed 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I don’t think anyone was complaining about the lack of Lasso information. It’s Coachella not a press conference lol. 

However, Lana has historically debuted new songs live (Off to the Races, Cherry, How to Disappear, Breaking up Slowly all come to mind) so it’s not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. 

sidenote I remember when she debuted Cherry at that show when she had on the black jacket and the red skirt, omgggg a core memory I was obsessed 

She also debuted West Coast at... Coachella, and her performance slayed. The lack of Lasso news had very little to do with how the show turned out. :stunned:

9 minutes ago, living legend said:

I’ve been playing Without You all morning

ugh her mind 

without you was one of my first favorite songs by her <3. i love that she opened arguably the most successful night of her life by saying the fame isn’t important and it’s all about love for her like :crying4:

When will we start seeing hq pics from last night? Also do we think she’s gonna wear a different outfit next weekend, honestly I think she’s gonna end up wearing the same one lol.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

When will we start seeing hq pics from last night? Also do we think she’s gonna wear a different outfit next weekend, honestly I think she’s gonna end up wearing the same one lol.

40 were posted a couple pages back!

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

40 were posted a couple pages back!

Wait do you know what page/post it is, I can’t find it :toofunny:

i wonder who the guest will be next week or if she'll even have one...i doubt billie would be there both weekends. i also had the realization that it's unlikely it'll be taylor since that's her release date...much to think about...:um2:

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Why does she sing full versions of the ballads and not the upbeat songs that tend to be shorter :noparty: a chorus of West Coast vs all of Candy Necklace and Bartender please

That’s why the pacing is so fucking bad and awkward :air:  Cause what do you mean we got 90 seconds of A&W straight into Young and Beautiful?? That transition has always been really weird to me

I think some of the problem is how removed from the older songs she is. All of the songs post 2019 (bartender, hope, Chem, tunnel) she seemed more into 

which makes sense, some of these songs have been out for 12 years now and probably written 13/14 years ago

"Don’t forget me"