Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

@dat1guitarcunt needs to fucking go away. Lana need to block + restraining order

it actually really concerns me. i can’t say i know much about ricardo but he seems respectful and harmless to me but the other guy displays such concerning behaviour

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Where are you rewatching this now that it's off the stream since it's more than 24h ago?

I literally saw an entire show on Twitter. Idk if I can spare the link here though. :noparty: sky2fa11 posted it.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

it actually really concerns me. i can’t say i know much about ricardo but he seems respectful and harmless to me but the other guy displays such concerning behaviour

Yeah I think Ricardo just goes to all her shows. I don’t remember him doing anything out of pocket or even really showing up to other events aside from the Joan Baez doc. dat1guitarguy however charges her at church, tries to charge past security at the grammys gala and also posted really racist things towards her dancers. He needs jail time

20 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Yeah I think Ricardo just goes to all her shows. I don’t remember him doing anything out of pocket or even really showing up to other events aside from the Joan Baez doc. dat1guitarguy however charges her at church, tries to charge past security at the grammys gala and also posted really racist things towards her dancers. He needs jail time

This

watched it a second time and it's even better in nighttime

my impression now is that tunnel was one of the highlights, followed by candy necklace. the ballads fit better than any upbeat song, because of the late performance time and the dark mood of the set

Ya the reaction to this outside of circles that would never react positively to her anyway has really not been bad. 

I think it’s clear most of us just had unreasonable expectations (which were mostly set by those around her to be fair) 

there are multiple million + like TikTok’s where every top comment is insanely positive too

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya the reaction to this outside of circles that would never react positively to her anyway has really not been bad. 

I think it’s clear most of us just had unreasonable expectations (which were mostly set by those around her to be fair) 

there are multiple million + like TikTok’s where every top comment is insanely positive too

we just really need lasso updates and henry debut live and it’s showing :aubrey:

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

that and the lasso themed website that went live hours before it started with a ‘pinned message’ section 

I was very very disappointed the night of the performance but I watched it again the next day and liked it a lot more. I get the criticism that I’ve been seeing here, but I also thought it was a super good show and she served so hard 

"Don’t forget me"

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that and the lasso themed website that went live hours before it started with a ‘pinned message’ section 

I was very very disappointed the night of the performance but I watched it again the next day and liked it a lot more. I get the criticism that I’ve been seeing here, but I also thought it was a super good show and she served so hard 

What was the point of all that tbh? It got us all hyped, yet nothing was delivered.

Edited by DemonMic2003

8 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What was the point of all that tbh? It got us all hyped, yet nothing was delivered.

I mean to be fair it was littered with the word ‘Coachella’ so it should have seemed obvious it was just a fun little promo thing for the show but they KNEW what they were doing and I think that’s the frustrating part. 

to be fair, I guess we were all Delulu to expect her to debut a song from an album she hasn’t even officially announced yet 

"Don’t forget me"

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I mean to be fair it was littered with the word ‘Coachella’ so it should have seemed obvious it was just a fun little promo thing for the show but they KNEW what they were doing and I think that’s the frustrating part. 

to be fair, I guess we were all Delulu to expect her to debut a song from an album she hasn’t even officially announced yet 

True very true :true:. I just think we should’ve gotten something you know. Even a 20 song unreleased collection from her first 4 albums (let me be delusional).

Edited by DemonMic2003