Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

For me peppers & SHA were the highlights of the night I loved ittt, she looked so gorgeous I hope she has a pink version of that dress aswell it would look so cutee x. Nessa baguette…ima need to recover from that and erase it from my mind

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

51 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

What’s the deal with her hair looking like she just woke up the setlist being a complete disaster and her acting kinda high?? 😭😭

I think the humidity was probably in play lol!

34 minutes ago, Enco said:

Just saw the first HQ photo and yeah Etienne  needs to do her makeup all of the time.. Pammy is not giving 

Exactly… u get it xx

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

What’s the deal with her hair looking like she just woke up the setlist being a complete disaster and her acting kinda high?? 😭😭

The humidity & wind was CRAZYYYY her hair looked fine when she first hit the stage, but started to get affected by it as the show continued. My own hair looked absolutely insaneeee by the end of the night lol I’m wearing it half up today x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

The humidity & wind was CRAZYYYY her hair looked fine when she first hit the stage, but started to get affected by it as the show continued. My own hair looked absolutely insaneeee by the end of the night lol I’m wearing it half up today x

Girl I get it but let’s be real… that would never be the case with miss Anna Cofone!😁

edit: isnt it the beginning of the show tho? Then it looked like this from the start https://x.com/LDRaddic/status/1791815293905367269

50 minutes ago, Enco said:

Just saw the first HQ photo and yeah Etienne  needs to do her makeup all of the time.. Pammy is not giving 

How do we know pammy did her makeup?

do you have the photo I’d like to see :creepna:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

It's the humidity and hot weather, but she looked beautiful regardless of that.

I lived in Rio de Janeiro for many years and the usual weather there is extremely hot and humid with lots of wind lol This is the tropical hairdo as we liked to say.

27 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

How do we know pammy did her makeup?

do you have the photo I’d like to see :creepna:

She posted the flyer for hangout fest yesterday, 

Here is the photo, you can clearly see the difference  in their work 😭 

Not to be a hater but her performance abilities have decreased so much since just last year, it is so bizarre. She isn’t hitting the notes or singing as much as she did last year. And changing the order of the set list was a horrible idea, the MITA set list was actually a very good mixture of all the albums and had a good pace. Overall, I hope she can pull it together and one day do a larger arena tour again like with LTTM

I keep seeing people that were there say that she looked drunk. I didn’t pick up on that during the livestream but maybe it was different in person. Or maybe she was just nervous yesterday. I just hope she gains the confidence to sing all the songs again. Not sure what happened there. 

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I keep seeing people that were there say that she looked drunk. I didn’t pick up on that during the livestream but maybe it was different in person. Or maybe she was just nervous yesterday. I just hope she gains the confidence to sing all the songs again. Not sure what happened there. 

Idk I think she’s literally just like that cause I remember when my mom met her she said she seemed very “medicated” and when I was like “wtf do u mean” she told me that Lana was just very chill but also a little out of it like she takes anxiety meds😭😭 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This setlist…I love Peppers being added but the rest is just so lazy please add something different. I’d be disappointed if I was at hangout festival and she only sang 11 of her own songs for a headline set (not counting west coast cos literally not even worth being on setlist). Miss her old shows when the playback didn’t drown out her actual vocal. 

6 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i cant understand you guys, you ask for something different, she gives you something different and all i can see is complains :oprah3: 

I agree on this, it looked like a fun show. They got fishtails (somewhat) and peppers what more could you ask for…

18 minutes ago, Enco said:

I agree on this, it looked like a fun show. They got fishtails (somewhat) and peppers what more could you ask for…

right? everything looked so fun and the crowd was louddd just feeling the vibes, meanwhile some people here just don’t shut up about this or about that :oprah3:

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’ve been seeing that as well, she didn’t appear to be drunk at all on the live stream. Maybe she was nervous about fitting in all the guest while also staying within curfew and stuff

Also dying to find out if there is another dress from yesterday we didn’t get to see or if she was just going to re-wear something