Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Not to be a hater but her performance abilities have decreased so much since just last year, it is so bizarre. She isn’t hitting the notes or singing as much as she did last year. And changing the order of the set list was a horrible idea, the MITA set list was actually a very good mixture of all the albums and had a good pace. Overall, I hope she can pull it together and one day do a larger arena tour again like with LTTM

These shows do definitely feel slightly more off than the festivals from last year tbh

i mean the first festivals of that run were kinda meh too until the end where they got better, maybe she just needs to get used to it and grow into them but ya I definitely agree with this 

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

These shows do definitely feel slightly more off than the festivals from last year tbh

i mean the first festivals of that run were kinda meh too until the end where they got better, maybe she just needs to get used to it and grow into them but ya I definitely agree with this 

For me it’s quite the other way around. The performances last year specially in Europe felt a bit weird watching and she was def more nervous n out of it. I think she sounds confident so far and much more present on the stage, the only problem is the setlist 

6 hours ago, venicebitch said:

What’s the deal with her hair looking like she just woke up the setlist being a complete disaster and her acting kinda high?? 😭😭

she was just high by the beach :whatever2:

3 hours ago, Enco said:

Pas trop sur Lanita, vous tous. Parfois, ces fils de discussion se lisent comme des pages haineuses de Lana et non comme des fans de Lana…

oui c'est juste effrayant !

Festival run since late last year has just seemed like she's having fun. All the riffing, joking around, singing the songs she wants to hear, singing with her friends... I dunno this, to me, is Lana at her best just having the time of her life. I like it. :flutter:

8V7Yvel.png

12 hours ago, taco truck said:

Idk I think she’s literally just like that cause I remember when my mom met her she said she seemed very “medicated” and when I was like “wtf do u mean” she told me that Lana was just very chill but also a little out of it like she takes anxiety meds😭😭 

Yeah exactly… this is such a good description from your mom lol. I think our girl is just a little weird tbh. But I love her for that. My bf always says the way Lana talks and acts is kinda like someone who did too many psychedelics when they were younger lol. But honestly that’s also why she sounds wise to me lol. It’s not an insult just an observation. People are always gonna say she seems drunk or high but she’s just a little weird. Not in a bad way. It makes her fun & cute & interesting  😭

I feel like all the critique wouldn’t be as harsh if we were actually there. I mean has anyone ever been to a Lana show and come out of it thinking it wasn’t good? Genuinely asking cause I’ve never seen it. I feel like everyone there thought it was amazing and that she looked amazing as always. 

Idk. Personally for me everything changed when I saw her for the 3rd time in October and up close for the 1st time. In person the dancers & the setlist make more sense to me than when I’m watching it thru the phone. Also every time I’ve seen her she sounded phenomenal so it drives me crazy when people are saying she can’t sing anymore. Also her hair can be a mess I really dgaf cause I know if I was there I wouldn’t even notice because she’s the prettiest person I’ve ever seen. 

She looks great love the people she’s bringing on and songs etc but she’s starting to piss me off with the vocals, I’ve always assumed she gets nervous at bigger festivals etc especially like coachella but she’s getting shown up by people she’s bringing on to HER stage. She can do better

10 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

unfortunately not, but tommy posted in high quality 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7HGTrmugQb/?igsh=MWtxZXRrdXp3dWM5bg==

Hoping someone leak the full show like they did with Outside Lands lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m sorry but she needs to ditch a couple of the ballads and replace them with rockers these are my notes:

Do West Coast in full and sing the damn song lol, add FIILY, HBTB, bring back Flipside and Serial Killer to round out the show. These are festivals not solo shows. 

enough time has passed, now i can ask this question…

who is nessa barrett and that guy who did the backflip? are they, like, country singers?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

unfortunately not, but tommy posted in high quality 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7HGTrmugQb/?igsh=MWtxZXRrdXp3dWM5bg==

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

not the first comment being about her apparent lack of stage presence :um4:

It’s a bit awkward for her since she had to sing that one line over again over again for the rest of the song :lmao:.

Peppers is very much a solo song. T0mmy’s voice was just used as a short hook. For a live version, T0mmy should have had more parts to sing. Either sing some of L4na’s parts, or harmonize with L4na, or add more lines from her song Angelina. Doing this more accurate version to the studio version, might as well use play back honestly. T0mmy had like one line.

8 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

enough time has passed, now i can ask this question…

who is nessa barrett and that guy who did the backflip? are they, like, country singers?

Nessa barrett is basically a tiktoker, every time someone mentions her I remember that one time when she did a tiktok video of her dancing to the Quran :uh:

6 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

Yeah exactly… this is such a good description from your mom lol. I think our girl is just a little weird tbh. But I love her for that. My bf always says the way Lana talks and acts is kinda like someone who did too many psychedelics when they were younger lol. But honestly that’s also why she sounds wise to me lol. It’s not an insult just an observation. People are always gonna say she seems drunk or high but she’s just a little weird. Not in a bad way. It makes her fun & cute & interesting  😭

Ya I think she’s just shy and that’s her personality, and that’s not a bad thing! I think it’s so weird when people accuse her of being drunk or on drugs… you can critique her vocals and setlist all you want but idk I would be super offended if I was just being myself and people were saying I seemed drunk, especially since she has said multiple times she is sober. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・