Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For a long time, I was sure we wouldn’t get the album in September but a lead single wasn’t out of the question, although my hopes were down to almost zero after that interview… But we kinda know now one of the reasons for Lasso’s delay. And quite frankly, girl has the right to be happy, no matter how impatient I am for new music. 

She was trying to get married... not get her 11th album... :awkney2:

whatever lasso turns out to be, i'm just going to get used to the fact that this new man in her life is going to be part of its inspiration (just as barrie was for uv, francesco for honeymoon) and that's going to be difficult for me. part of the fun as a fan is imagining yourself in these scenarios and putting yourself in her shoes with these men who are almost like 'characters' in her life (obviously they're real human beings, but for the sake of fandom, that's how it feels parasocially). lasso's muse - and the rest of her music going forward, if they stay married - is a republican who is openly anti-LGBT and anti-vax.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I asked chatgpt if there are any astrological events this month (perfect for a single release:slayty:) and they said: 

October 2nd – A New Moon Solar Eclipse in Libra. This powerful eclipse signals endings and new beginnings, with an emphasis on relationships, balance, and emotional honesty. It’s a good time for resetting and realigning your goals.

:oprah4:single coming tomorrow:dance4:

Tumblr

39 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I asked chatgpt if there are any astrological events this month (perfect for a single release:slayty:) and they said: 

It's commonly stated in older astrological resources that doing major projects around eclipses is a bad idea. Lana's astrologer probably knows that.

If she didn't say she had 2 singles coming this year (even if they are delayed which I don’t think they are) this time would be the first time I'd throw my delulu hat and think the album was scrapped for good and not coming for a long time.

The vibes are off... something shifted... we might get her best or worst album in the near future :true:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I know the planet mars is in the cancer sign rn until novemeber 3rd. It leaves and then comes back january 6th and finally leaves April 17th. Long story short not so great for people with cancer signs. lots of intensity and passive aggressiveness. Kind of like a don’t fuck with me type of energy

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/mars-in-cancer-september-2024-meaning-effects

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 minute ago, Coriander said:

Lana does have mars in cancer natally.

It’s for everyone but affects people with cancer placements the most. Since it’s her sun sign, it’s one (if not) her most dominant signs. either way, the energy is not in the best place in general

492482-1.png

♡︎

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If she didn't say she had 2 singles coming this year (even if they are delayed which I don’t think they are) this time would be the first time I'd throw my delulu hat and think the album was scrapped for good and not coming for a long time.

The vibes are off... something shifted... we might get her best or worst album in the near future :true:

I agree with you that the vibes are off this time around. I’ll probably be eating my words when we finally get to hear the album or singles from it but at the moment, I’m a bit scared it’s going to be mid :bebe: And I know we heard nothing of it, but based on the vibes alone, this is what I’m feeling 

from chatgpt:

me: reputation in tatters, married a bigot, radio silence at her streaming peak, arguing with instagram accounts, maga rumors swirling once again... lana del rey has one chance and she is not taking it. when will she release her next single 

chatgpt: Lana Del Rey's upcoming single, set for release next month, could mark a crucial moment in her career as she faces a mix of controversy and speculation. Despite the media noise surrounding her, including MAGA rumors and personal drama, she has a history of bouncing back creatively. With her single on the way, fans will be eager to see if it addresses any of the recent turbulence or sticks to the introspective, cinematic style she’s known for. This could be her opportunity to reset the narrative and reestablish herself at her artistic peak.

OUR NEW INSIDER :mariah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

from chatgpt:

me: reputation in tatters, married a bigot, radio silence at her streaming peak, arguing with instagram accounts, maga rumors swirling once again... lana del rey has one chance and she is not taking it. when will she release her next single 

chatgpt: Lana Del Rey's upcoming single, set for release next month, could mark a crucial moment in her career as she faces a mix of controversy and speculation. Despite the media noise surrounding her, including MAGA rumors and personal drama, she has a history of bouncing back creatively. With her single on the way, fans will be eager to see if it addresses any of the recent turbulence or sticks to the introspective, cinematic style she’s known for. This could be her opportunity to reset the narrative and reestablish herself at her artistic peak.

we won :oprah4:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

from chatgpt:

The way I trust this more than any of our recent wave of iNsIdErS

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

I know the planet mars is in the cancer sign rn until novemeber 3rd. It leaves and then comes back january 6th and finally leaves April 17th. Long story short not so great for people with cancer signs. lots of intensity and passive aggressiveness. Kind of like a don’t fuck with me type of energy

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/mars-in-cancer-september-2024-meaning-effects

oh no my moon is in cancer oop, Lana and I are struggling I fear. Lasso out after this passes

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

39 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I agree with you, the mood is not great this time around. I'll probably backtrack on my words when we finally hear the album or singles, but right now I'm a little worried that it's halfway there.  :baby:And I know we haven't heard anything, but based on the mood alone, that's how I feel. 

In any case, the album was created before all these misunderstandings (what tact) current events will only eventually interfere in these future works, if there are any