Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Guys… if she’s just doing the album photoshoot now (theorising), how long is the usual gap between the photoshoot and the lead single or album announcement coz idrk when the photoshoots are done usually

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Get out your turquoise and all your jewelry

an album as cool and weird as "on the beach" would be perfect

blues like Lana (vampire,ambulance,revolution)

I just saw Molly’s stories… I have a good feeling about it (yet i know better than to have a good feeling about it). I grabbed screenshots but don’t have time to upload them to insert from url and not sure if there’s an easier way to do it. 
I HATE that I keep kidding myself that lasso is coming, molly Dickson could be on a shoot with Hadid or really anyone now that western aesthetic is in style. It could be any stupid non lasso related shoot BUT not only was it full of VERY Lana accessories, she captioned it “yeehaw”, but most of all, the fact that she put a Neil young song deviates too much from a generic “country” song you’d pick for a story like that. I really don’t think Molly would torture us, I think she’s throwing us a bone. But a photo shoot does not an album make. :crying5:

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It could also be for Bella Hadid:aubrey: Don’t get your hopes up

This! Sorry guys, but I also think it could be for anyone. You know...the music business is going country...:lolno2:  but it would be great if it was for Lana 🤠

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

3 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Lana’s stylist posted a country themed display of clothes and cowboy hats for a shoot she’s on, with Neil young song on the video

LASSO WE WON

are we sure that's for a shoot? it kinda looks like a store to me. maybe she's just travelling since her next stories are her playing in the mud :toofloppy: 

I feel like those stories scream lana. The jewelry, cowboy hats, outfits, the Neil young song, yeehaw, whatever creek/swamp/place they’re at.. It’s possible it could be someone else and I know country is more popular this year, but I can’t imagine this being for anyone else. 

The outfits/accessories look remind me of that one photoshoot she did with the horses and Nikki lane last year too

492482-1.png

♡︎