Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

From BoZ told us, the track list changed a lot, so I think we’re getting another LFL / BB type of situation where the album changed from the original country she wanted to do.

This is the moment whe get the hype back!!!!

Country is dead. TRAP-LANA is back!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, honeymooooon said:

and the stadium tour situation? she literally said not even a month ago she declined an offer idk what to believe anymore

She really contains multitudes huh:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

She really contains multitudes huh:hide:

like she just says shit at this point like the lasso situation on the jack antonoff award ceremony :noparty:

ig she just says what she wants and thats on periodt

12 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

GP-u1OeW4AAk9zw?format=jpg&name=900x900GP-u1PBWYAAoxm5?format=jpg&name=900x900

:pout:

Just saw the TikTok as well and someone asked if it (I guess Lasso) is still coming and they replied with not:bebe: Idk how reliable they are but if it's true well:takeitdoen:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Just saw the TikTok as well and someone asked if it (I guess Lasso) is still coming and they replied with not:bebe: Idk how reliable they are but if it's true well:takeitdoen:

no but like by her reactions we know damn well lasso is not coming at all :defeated:

Wait I'm lowkey not mad... because I feel like a country album, Lasso or not, is inevitable, considering how long she's been working on it for and she clearly has a lot of love for the genre, but an AKA re-release (with additional tracks) could tide us over for a while so that she can work on Lasso for longer and make it even better! Yup :charli:

If this is all true, the way she worked on Lasso for 4 years and thought it was finished enough to announce it just to change her mind again and could possibly be working on it for even longer :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Screenshot-20240613-223303-com-zhiliaoap

OiUHEXQ.jpg