Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Katy perry announced her album is coming out Sep 20, which is the date lasso was supposed to be released in :xcry:

Lasso would be streamed way more than Flop Perry's album and I'm not even sorry for saying that... We want Lasso:trisha:

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

it will be announced randomly on random saturday/sunday

The fact that we would know NOTHING about the Ocean Blvd announcement if that interviewer didnt ask her.

Katy perry announced her album is coming out Sep 20, which is the date lasso was supposed to be released in :xcry:

This hurts bc Lasso would probably out stream it :hillary:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

12 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

The fact that we would know NOTHING about the Ocean Blvd announcement if that interviewer didnt ask her.

God bless good journalism

the interviewer who asked lana about lasso point black is a legend, if not the only person with a brain who has approached lana this year - aside from elle

he can top me any time

Why do people still believe random twitter accounts?

Didn’t she delayed tunnel’s release cuz of Miley? 

What? It was because of Morgan Wallen’s album. Endless Summer Bomb wasn’t remotely a threat. 

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Are we still believing those attention seeking Twitter "insiders" who said that Lasso out 20th Sept disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

2.gif

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

God bless good journalism

the interviewer who asked lana about lasso point black is a legend, if not the only person with a brain who has approached lana this year - aside from elle

he can top me any time

Love this energy.

IMG-1607.jpg

11 hours ago, Embach said:

Maybe but the last time she talked about that cover album was in 2020 and that Banisters livestream was in 2021.

Funny thing is that she's still silent about that cover album.

Edit: Wait, correct me if I'm wrong but maybe she talked about that cover album in 2021 as well, before deleting her Twitter. Didn't she post a photo of her standing in front of Capitol Records building and captioned something about recording the cover album?

interestingly, Capitol Records recently did a post on Tough

https://www.instagram.com/p/C87hgGIx6pO/

On Spotify, however, the labels Quality Control Music / Motown Records are mentioned. QC was an imprint of Capitol until 2020, but is no longer, so it's a mystery to me why they feel connected to the song. :assad:

P.S.: I see that they are distributing the vinyl, which confuses me even more https://shop.capitolmusic.com/collections/vinyl/products/quavo-x-lana-del-rey-tough-7

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Are we still believing those attention seeking Twitter "insiders" who said that Lasso out 20th Sept disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

I totally don’t believe any twitter accounts, but since @hotshot2am said they know the person who tweeted this & that they’re reliable I chose to believe it :true: but this was back in feb, I don’t think it’s coming the same intended date anymore 

If it was September 20th, Lana would have announced it already so others wouldn't get in the way. I think they are waiting for other musicians to announce and will adjust accordingly, maybe September is not a must and October also possible. September 20th now seems to be off the table.

24 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I totally don’t believe any twitter accounts, but since @hotshot2am said they know the person who tweeted this & that they’re reliable I chose to believe it :true: but this was back in feb, I don’t think it’s coming the same intended date anymore 

Hmmm, alright then. I do trust hotshot2am because they have never said anything bullshit. But you're probably right with the latter part, February was so long time ago that Lana has probably changed her mind about the date a lot

2.gif