Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

31 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Has Lana even had a preorder and album out that soon? Seems a bit too soon. To me it sounds like a limited edition vinyl and those do take 6 weeks or so to ship so does make sense. So I’m gonna be skeptical it’s an album preorder I hope I’m wrong.

Yup, she announced ocean on December 7th with preorder available right away for March 8th release (before she moved the date by 2 weeks)

20 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

IMG-0687.jpg

these exact ads also popped up a month or two before the ocean blvd release... do with that information what you will

wait omg me posting this yesterday...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I don't really care if it's called Lasso or what but I'm begging that she kept it country

even if the record is not country, i hope there are at least two or three tracks with that sound :defeated: i'm sure she could make this work

1 minute ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

my bad! i put the wrong date. supposed announcement next tuesday, july 30th and supposed drop the following week, august 9th.

Oh yeah this definitely is not for Lasso :defeated: maybe lead single tho

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

IF (and a huge if) we get an album announcement July 30 then I guess it's possible we could get LDR10 in September but October seems more likely. Funny how @ / pinsider_ on twitter posted yesterday Lana is filming a music video in the fall and now we get this tidbit of info today. Maybe something processed on the labels end the last few days and things are circulating to a wider circle hence the couple of leaks? I don't know a thing about how this all works so I'm just theorizing :nails:

Tumblr

If the announcement is on July 30th, then how does the thingy ship so fast on Aug 9th? Or maybe it means that if it a vinyl does it means that it goes on sale on Aug 9th?

2.gif

1 minute ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

IF (and a huge if) we get an album announcement July 30 then I guess it's possible we could get LDR10 in September but October seems more likely. Funny how @ / pinsider_ on twitter posted yesterday Lana is filming a music video in the fall and now we get this tidbit of info today. Maybe something processed on the labels end the last few days and things are circulating to a wider circle hence the couple of leaks? I don't know a thing about how this all works so I'm just theorizing :nails:

Labels seem to have a very tough (:oic2:) time this year with their releases. It is a very busy year, with each label having big names having a new album (and Taylor threatening everyone with the Reputation TV rerelease), which makes it very hard to get a « strategic » release date for each one of their artists. But both Pop Insiders and Leak Nations mentioned that Lana is releasing in the next weeks. I guess she finally got the go from her label.

it’d be a smart move on their part: I’m pleasantly surprised how good she is doing these days in terms of streaming. 

1 minute ago, Embach said:

If the announcement is on July 30th, then how does the thingy ship so fast on Aug 9th? Or maybe it means that if it a vinyl does it means that it goes on sale on Aug 9th?

Maybe it’s a « pre-save » for the lead single next week for an official release on August 9? I can’t see her having the album for preorder for less than 10 day before official release, even if the vinyls are all pressed :eyeroll4: