Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

for christians: 

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with grateful hearts, acknowledging Your power and grace. We thank You for the gift of music and the way it touches our souls. Today, we lift up Lana Del Rey in prayer. We ask that You guide her and inspire her creative journey.

Lord, if it is Your will, we pray that Lana Del Rey announces her new album 'Lasso' on July 30th. May this album bring joy, comfort, and inspiration to all who listen. We trust in Your perfect timing and plan, knowing that You work all things for good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

for atheists:

I affirm that Lana Del Rey will announce her new album 'Lasso' on July 30th. The universe aligns with this intention, and all the forces work together to make it a reality. I am grateful and excited for this announcement, knowing it will bring joy and inspiration to many. I trust in the timing and the unfolding of events. So be it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#prayforrey!

3 minutes ago, lanology said:

for christians: 

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with grateful hearts, acknowledging Your power and grace. We thank You for the gift of music and the way it touches our souls. Today, we lift up Lana Del Rey in prayer. We ask that You guide her and inspire her creative journey.

Lord, if it is Your will, we pray that Lana Del Rey announces her new album 'Lasso' on July 30th. May this album bring joy, comfort, and inspiration to all who listen. We trust in Your perfect timing and plan, knowing that You work all things for good.

for atheists:

I affirm that Lana Del Rey will announce her new album 'Lasso' on July 30th. The universe aligns with this intention, and all the forces work together to make it a reality. I am grateful and excited for this announcement, knowing it will bring joy and inspiration to many. I trust in the timing and the unfolding of events. So be it.

#prayforrey!

:pray2:

nobody is ready for the amount of grass i’m gonna frolick in after spending too much time on this thread today 

grass will be TOUCHED

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

1 hour ago, lanology said:

for christians: 

Heavenly Father,

for atheists:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#prayforrey!

Amen   :pray2:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Why am i having trouble going to sleep i feel like a kid on christmas eve 🫢🫢 even tho it’s probably nothing im feelin like high christmas lights blue bed spread and silver tinsel my hearts delight

6 minutes ago, helloheaven said:

Why am i having trouble going to sleep i feel like a kid on christmas eve 🫢🫢 even tho it’s probably nothing im feelin like high christmas lights blue bed spread and silver tinsel my hearts delight

im currently squashing ppl lying on twitter to pass the time 

:awk:

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

So... nothing happened right? Is it okay to go back to sleep? :ahh:

Nothing yet. Probably wake up around 7:00 AM if you really dont wanna miss anything. Thats the earliest time one of the sparklejumpropequeen emails have been sent out. Goodnight!

1 minute ago, lanology said:

Nothing yet. Probably wake up around 7:00 AM if you really dont wanna miss anything. Thats the earliest time one of the sparklejumpropequeen emails have been sent out. Goodnight!

What time zone??

The "soft-launch" will either be everything we've been hoping for or it'll be nothing at all  :brigitte:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

5 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

What time zone??

For me EST, but im sure 7:00AM any timezone probably works