Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Oh, goodie!Β So my good night’s sleep was worth it. Β :mariah4:

β€§β‚ŠΛšβ€ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš.

Usually it’s like a 2am Brisbane Time release for us so that’s in 8 minutes if it’s a surprise song drop but then again….Usually there’s one of those lana.lnk.to floating around:toofloppy:

Everyone keeps saying β€œit’s usually this time!!” But we’re in new territory because she’s never β€˜soft launched’ something. I doubt whatever is being β€˜soft launched’ today is going to come in 6 minutes (12PM EST)

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Everyone keeps saying β€œit’s usually this time!!” But we’re in new territory because she’s never β€˜soft launched’ something. I doubt whatever is being β€˜soft launched’ today is going to come in 6 minutes (12PM EST)

Didn’t the Candy Necklace vinyl get released at like 1 PM? It definitely could come later but likely before 4 PM

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Didn’t the Candy Necklace vinyl get released at like 1 PM? It definitely could come later but likely before 4 PM

But nothing is on her store, so whatever we’re getting today is going to be an Instagram post or a sparkle jump rope queen newsletter or something like thatΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

The release date is still almost 2 weeks away, so whatever we’re supposed to get today isn’t going to be ground breakingΒ 

Just now, Embach said:

I was away, did something happen?

gurl if something happened you wouldn’t have to ask, the thread would be blowing up lol no, nothing happened yetΒ :hide:

"Don’t forget me"

Maybe the dates changed, like that user who said that Tough out July 5th but it changed and came out on 3rd.

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

The release date is still almost 2 weeks away, so whatever we’re supposed to get today isn’t going to be ground breakingΒ 

gurl if something happened you wouldn’t have to ask, the thread would be blowing up lol no, nothing happened yetΒ :hide:

Idk it had like 6 new pages lol :lolno2:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

But nothing is on her store, so whatever we’re getting today is going to be an Instagram post or a sparkle jump rope queen newsletter or something like thatΒ 

Wait nothing is on her store- so what the hell are we waiting for

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

I was away, did something happen?

Mass psychosis

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Β 

Just now, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Exactly how it feels living in this thread since February :thumb3:.Β 

Β 

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Β