Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Confession: I took this day off work just in case we'd get something but nothing's happening:oop2:

Update: My friend/co-worker who I told that I'm not actually sick told my boss that I lied and now my boss texted that she wants to have a chat with me in the morning:awk:

user was warned for this post 

stay on topic! Mods have asked multiple times now for the topic here to remain Lasso focused

22 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

How do we even know a “soft launch” means a public announcement? Couldn’t it be something with the websites code? Idk how that all works but im not expecting anything 

the insider who spilled the info said that today was most likely to be a preorder, but wasn't sure. We know from hotshot that nothing is on her site, so the soft launch could be anything at this point (IG post, newsletter, or yeah, something internal) but the insider also said whatever it is would be dropping August 9th* so there's plenty of time for the site to update, we're still almost 2 weeks away.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Update: My friend/co-worker who I told that I'm not actually sick told my boss that I lied and now my boss texted that she wants to have a chat with me in the morning:awk:

and all for an announcement that’s not going to happen. have we learned something today?:judgingu:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So far, its a very very soft launch :ma:

Life rocked us ultrasoftly like the soft launch that you planned

We clowning to the moon again

Dreaming about LDR10

How it gave us everything and took our delusion away :tiffany4:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the insider who spilled the info said that today was most likely to be a preorder, but wasn't sure. We know from hotshot that nothing is on her site, so the soft launch could be anything at this point (IG post, newsletter, or yeah, something internal) but the insider also said whatever it is would be dropping August 8th so there's plenty of time for the site to update, we're still almost 2 weeks away.

Wasn't it Aug 9th?

2.gif

Can tech people see any codes in her website/newsletter page currently? Like is there anything new?

2.gif