Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

HELP, I don't know why anyone thought something was coming tho. Lol

because we trusted someone

Can people shazam Fenway intro song orrrr does it work with that website where user Kintsugi confirmed Candy Necklace as track 6 or something

2.gif

35 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Oh yall expected lana to keep a promise?

another cycle of someone says something that was never ever mentioned by lana -> this site runs with it as if it is gospel -> users then blame lana for the thing she never said :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

another cycle of someone says something that was never ever mentioned by lana -> this site runs with it as if it is gospel -> users then blame lana for the thing she never said :brigitte:

Fr lol

On 2/1/2024 at 8:10 AM, Elle said:

What we know so far:

- In a journal entry dated March 28th, 2023 posted on Instagram, Jack Antonoff wrote that "Lana refuses to leave [the studio]"

-  Lana Del Rey has revealed to a fan while at a Waffle House in Florence, Alabama that she is "working on a new recording" in July 2023. Later that month, she visited Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Sheffield, Alabama where she recorded 3-4 songs.

- In November 2023, Lana Del Rey hung out with Luke Laird, a country music producer/songwriter, in Nashville. They later visited again in January.

- In January 2024, Lana Del Rey stated she was working on new songs with Jack Antonoff in an Instagram story post.

Potential tracks (unconfirmed):

- Henry, Come On (created with Luke Laird, snippet uploaded to Lana's Instagram on January 18th, 2024)

- Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver cover originally released on December 1st, 2023)

- Prettiest Girl in Country Music (country song written with Nikki Lane performed on January 24th, 2022)

- Hey Blue Baby (country song performed at Jack Antonoff's Ally Coalition on December 5th, 2018)

- I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy (country song performed at Jack Antonoff's Ally Coalition on December 5th, 2018)

- Stand By Your Man (Tammy Wynette cover performed multiple times during Lana's 2023 tour)

- Dolly Parton collab (Lana, Nikki Lane, and Luke Laird visited Dolly Parton's home in January 2024)

It's so interesting to read the "information we know so far" because nothing has changed and we still don't know what Lana and Jack has been cooking up in the studio + we don't know what those songs were, which she recorded in Alabama.

Also, I think that @Elle should update potential tracks list with Tough and the Fenway concert intro song. I know that Elle has been busy but thank you in advance ♥️ There's at least more to discuss about the potential tracks, which ones will make the cut and which ones won't. 

2.gif

Not that it’s necessarily indicative of anything, but Lana’s bio on Spotify has been cleared - wondering if it’s about to be updated to reflect some new release(s)? Typically artist bios include their most recent works so that may be something to keep an eye on. 

Come on guys let's not blame the person that said that something ~might be coming, on their post they also warned us not to get too hyped since they didn't have much information :takeitdoen: 

atp let's just laugh about it and about Lasso because yeah. We'll know when we know :agree2:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Not that it’s necessarily indicative of anything, but Lana’s bio on Spotify has been cleared - wondering if it’s about to be updated to reflect some new release(s)? Typically artist bios include their most recent works so that may be something to keep an eye on. 

I’m pretty sure it’s been cleared since June or so. But yeah I thought the same thing! Maybe they’re updating it for lasso :keyboard:

492482-1.png

♡︎

When she's going to collaborate with Andrew Hartley Walter for Lasso :ma: I don't know who is this guy but I was surfing in her Soundcloud and I noticed that she has liked his songs in his profile. I don't know when but these songs were posted in 2019. Although, these are pop-ish songs, not country.

2.gif