Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, hayden del rey said:

omggg tmrw is my bday i was hoping smth would happen today for me lmaoo

and today is my birthday. really thought i was getting a lil prezzie from ldr lol

Lasso is dead.

Lasso remains dead.

And we have killed it.

Spoiler

Also:

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

8 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

another cycle of someone says something that was never ever mentioned by lana -> this site runs with it as if it is gospel -> users then blame lana for the thing she never said :brigitte:

From the way people were anticipating tuesday i thought it must have been mentioned by lana at one point.. :keyboard: my bad :toofloppy:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

9 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Don’t forget that BOZ has said MULTIPLE times he doesn’t like talking about Lana because of how often she changes her mind. 

It’s very possible it was planned for today and then got pushed last minute. The Greatest and FIILY both were advertised and released by Google on accident, because her team didn’t stop it. 

I trust the insider and I also trust the ability of Lana to change her plans at the very last minute. 

Like I’ve said many times, could be Lana who changed her mind or it could also be the label, if something was indeed planned for yesterday. It’s a humongous year for releases and plans seem to change a lot over the weeks, to get attention on singles and albums. 
anyways, a single is surely on the way for the next weeks: she did perform In God’s Time at Fenway (so the LP is surely done) 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Like I’ve said many times, could be Lana who changed her mind or it could also be the label, if something was indeed planned for yesterday. It’s a humongous year for releases and plans seem to change a lot over the weeks, to get attention on singles and albums. 
anyways, a single is surely on the way for the next weeks: she did perform In God’s Time at Fenway (so the LP is surely done) 

What's  In God’s Time? I thought the only new track she performed was 'The Mirror'

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

What's  In God’s Time? I thought the only new track she performed was 'The Mirror'

In God's Time was a track registered in ASCAP where Lana is a performer and a songwriter and also Clayton is a co-writer.

The Mirror was never confirmed as a real title and it's just a speculation, a rumour that maybe the Fenway intro is actually In God's Time.

Happy Birthday, by the way! Wishing lots of love! :party:

2.gif

16 minutes ago, Embach said:

In God's Time was a track registered in ASCAP where Lana is a performer and a songwriter and also Clayton is a co-writer.

The Mirror was never confirmed as a real title and it's just a speculation, a rumour that maybe the Fenway intro is actually In God's Time.

Aww thank you :kiss3: You're the sweetest

As for God's Time, is that the "I want to fly away" track Quavo teased? I have to say, it doesn't sound very promising. That chorus is way, way overplayed. And it was never that good to begin with imo. But let's see.

36 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Aww thank you :kiss3: You're the sweetest

As for God's Time, is that the "I want to fly away" track Quavo teased? I have to say, it doesn't sound very promising. That chorus is way, way overplayed. And it was never that good to begin with imo. But let's see.

In God's Time and Fly Away were registered separately and they also had different credits.

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/In_God's_Time_(song)

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Fly_(song)

2.gif

58 minutes ago, Embach said:

it is actually registered on ArrangeMe

https://www.arrangeme.com/search?q=Lana+Del+Rey&sort=date_desc

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

:oprah2: Oh? New collab? 

Hope so, ‘cause it could be a banger :brows:

2 hours ago, Embach said:

In God's Time and Fly Away were registered separately and they also had different credits.

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/In_God's_Time_(song)

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Fly_(song)

Oh lord. Could in God's Time be the first Lasso single?

I reckon Tough and God's Time are from Lasso, and Fly is off Quavo's new album. At least I hope so since I don't want that Lanny Krawitz chorus anywhere near Lasso.

Maybe they did one for Lana (Tough) and one for him (Fly). Fingers crossed.

Wish we got a god damn announcement of sorts. or a new single. Maybe one week from now since it'll be a month since Tough came out.

A future hit :charli: maybe this is on Lasso. Jk because she doesn't have credits but the long title is Lana vibes hahah

A.jpg

1 hour ago, LDR69 said:

Whats Lana ft Kid cudi?

I don't think a new song neither a Lasso related song because she wasn't credited as a songwriter or something. I might be wrong though. She was credited for Tough, idk

Edit:

url%5D

Kid Cudi is the song's title not the artist (but I know who Kid Cudi is). It was registered quite recently but since she's not in the song's credits it's probably not hers.

Maybe I am wrong and Kid Cudi is the lead from Lasso :charli:

2.gif

Any time i see someone manifest their Lana dream features i know i’m gonna read the worst shit ever

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x