Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, yourlocalhobo said:

So it wasn’t lasso but a pop up shop in London announcement apparently 😔 I didnt get a mail, I just saw a tiktok from r*c4rd0 

Has anyone here gotten this email because his TikTok is the only info I’ve seen about this and I follow a few Lana fan profiles

4 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Has anyone here gotten this email because his TikTok is the only info I’ve seen about this and I follow a few Lana fan profiles

I saw someone post abt it on Reddit too, but I didn’t get an email. Maybe it’s only for people who bought tickets? 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

I saw someone post abt it on Reddit too, but I didn’t get an email. Maybe it’s only for people who bought tickets? 

Idk but his email said “Open to all Lana mailing list subscribers” like the Coachella pop-up did

1 minute ago, Dark Angel said:

considering our forum's history, it's more like...

DELUSION: 1,000 - LANABOARDS: 2.5

:oprah:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Yeah I got the email, but it feels like not many people are talking about it haha 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 hours ago, jealous girl said:

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Yes, I got an email about the pop up shop. I didn't buy tickets for leeds/reading. The wording implies it's for anyone, not just people going to the show (which would make sense since it's held in London).

I was going to post about it but couldn't find the newsletter thread :toofunny:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

4 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Yes, I got an email about the pop up shop. I didn't buy tickets for leeds/reading. The wording implies it's for anyone, not just people going to the show (which would make sense since it's held in London).

I was going to post about it but couldn't find the newsletter thread :toofunny:

I’m so confused then because I didn’t get an email :toofloppy: oh well, i wasn’t going to buy the merch anyways, but i hope i didn’t somehow get removed from the email list

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

I’m so confused then because I didn’t get an email :toofloppy: oh well, i wasn’t going to buy the merch anyways, but i hope i didn’t somehow get removed from the email list

I wonder if it's somehow related to what location you put when signing up? I have found sometimes I get her emails hours later than everybody else so maybe it just hasn't delivered yet 

This is how it looks: 

Screenshot-2024-08-10-at-09-21-06.png

But I doubt it will be anything Lasso related or anything exciting, surely? It will probably be the same festival merch from the U.S. popup + the recent tough merch .. although I did wonder if Lana will be there. Unfortunately i can't make it anyway 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Considering that we didn't go full delulu yesterday with 20+ pages like on July 30th...we have learned our lessons I see :hillary:

2.gif

I hadn’t realized that we

were still in the Ocean Blvd tour… I thought it had ended last summer… Fenway Park slowly introduced the new era, Coachella kinda introduced the look… So, Lasso era will go full swing after her August shows, in September? 
Who was the LB user who said that we got Tough earlier than expected, that it was supposed to be later but that the snippet got hype from both fandoms and her label decided to release it earlier? :puzzled: 

38 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys it takes me around 3 hrs to get to London idk whether to go to the pop up shop or not. Is there a point?

Same here I’m really undecided, I don’t want to end up getting home really late on the night.. wonder what time it starts 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore