Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I don't know what I prefer, the NFR endless snippet tour era or announcing a random date for an album and then silence :oprah6: 

imageproxy.jpg

Something intresting to me is that the insiders were talking about Ocean Blvd and BB months in advance before they were released, giving us descriptions, lyrics etc. yet nobody is talking about anything from Lasso. That solely makes me think it's really not coming out anytime soon, like definitely not this year... :headache:

11 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Something intresting to me is that the insiders were talking about Ocean Blvd and BB months in advance before they were released, giving us descriptions, lyrics etc. yet nobody is talking about anything from Lasso. That solely makes me think it's really not coming out anytime soon, like definitely not this year... :headache:

I’ve read this many times and never commented on it yet. I remember that someone said her team was pissed that so many info’s leaked about OB. Maybe they’ve reached out to « the usual suspects » in the following months, telling them to keep quiet next time, which would  explain the silence from them? I mean, we barely see BoZ online anymore… 

32 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I don't know what I prefer, the NFR endless snippet tour era or announcing a random date for an album and then silence :oprah6: 

I’ll speak for myself by saying I prefer this waayyyyy more than the endless snippet fest of NFR. No matter how Lasso sounds, it’s going to sound very « new » if we don’t get any other snippet

15 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

the first info we got on ocean blvd was in Dec, which is 3 months before the album release, the album could still be coming this year, December is 4 months away, let’s see :oprah6:

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

les premières informations que nous avons eues sur Ocean Blvd étaient en décembre, soit 3 mois avant la sortie de l'album, l'album pourrait encore sortir cette année, décembre est dans 4 mois, voyons voir :oprah6:

https://leclaireur.fnac.com/article/519705-festival-rock-en-seine-que-peut-on-attendre-de-ledition-2024/

A LA FNAC ILS ONT UNE DATE PREXISE?

I prefer little to no snippets/info from insiders. It took months for NFR to click for me as an “album” because I ran to listen to my most anticipated songs and there was only like what 2 songs with no type of snippet/leak/release before the album beforehand? it got slightly better with Chemtrails, BB release was messy so we won’t even count that, but by OB there were only the 3 singles plus a snippet of Candy Necklace from Lana/team but insiders gave us info on the samples and there was a lq snippet leak of the title track and fingertips months before the announcement. However to me the album felt more exciting because for the most part, we didn’t know where it would go! now imagine if we didn’t know about the Flo, I Wanted To Leave or Wanderlust samples beforehand- it would’ve been better because we wouldn’t have listened to those instrumentals beforehand!

12 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

HOLY SHIT, I'M GOING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND COPY PASTE THE ARTICLE PART:

"This unique day is already sold out, like the one dedicated to Billie Eilish in 2023. Indeed, fans of the American singer revealed by Video Games in 2012 will be there for this first day of the festival showing the love that France has for her, before the release of her next album, Lasso, expected on September 13."

The original text in French is in the spoilers:

Spoiler

"Cette journée unique affiche déjà complet, à l’instar de celle consacrée à Billie Eilish, en 2023. En effet, les fans de la chanteuse américaine révélée par Video Games, en 2012, seront au rendez-vous pour cette première journée de festival montrant l’amour que l’Hexagone lui porte, avant la sortie de son prochain album, Lasso, attendu le 13 septembre prochain."

2.gif

TRANSLATION: LASSO SEP 13TH HON HON HON 👨🥖🇫🇷

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

4 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

LA FNAC EST UN DISQUAIRE RECONNU EN FRANCE

Est-ce que FNAC est fiable? Can FNAC be trusted, is it reliable in stuff like these?

2.gif

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

HOLY SHIT, I'M GOING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND COPY PASTE THE ARTICLE PART:

"This unique day is already sold out, like the one dedicated to Billie Eilish in 2023. Indeed, fans of the American singer revealed by Video Games in 2012 will be there for this first day of the festival showing the love that France has for her, before the release of her next album, Lasso, expected on September 13."

The original text in French is in the spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

"Cette journée unique affiche déjà complet, à l’instar de celle consacrée à Billie Eilish, en 2023. En effet, les fans de la chanteuse américaine révélée par Video Games, en 2012, seront au rendez-vous pour cette première journée de festival montrant l’amour que l’Hexagone lui porte, avant la sortie de son prochain album, Lasso, attendu le 13 septembre prochain."

:monica: