Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

38 minutes ago, Embach said:

HOLY SHIT, I'M GOING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND COPY PASTE THE ARTICLE PART:

"This unique day is already sold out, like the one dedicated to Billie Eilish in 2023. Indeed, fans of the American singer revealed by Video Games in 2012 will be there for this first day of the festival showing the love that France has for her, before the release of her next album, Lasso, expected on September 13."

The original text in French is in the spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

"Cette journée unique affiche déjà complet, à l’instar de celle consacrée à Billie Eilish, en 2023. En effet, les fans de la chanteuse américaine révélée par Video Games, en 2012, seront au rendez-vous pour cette première journée de festival montrant l’amour que l’Hexagone lui porte, avant la sortie de son prochain album, Lasso, attendu le 13 septembre prochain."

they already deleted the date from the article

image.png

First time I’ve seen the Sept 13 date thrown around… :puzzled: And I don’t know if I choose to believe or not. 

May 26 for LFL and March 19 for NFR had been snowballed around so much by major media. 
But has anyone else seen this date before? Like on Reddit?!? 

Sept 13 is way too incredible to be true. This would be hell of a short pre-release. 
I’ve checked Metacritic’s coming release calendar and no big act is attached to that date… could it be true?!?? :oprah5:

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I did some investigative journalism and basically they got the date from the internet and don’t have any insider information.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-1008.png

@jezzykeery on Tumblr

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHATEVER......

I'm gonna go stream ultraviolence.

LanaBoards beware of false prophets.

They will use cheap magic to fool and deceive you.

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

WHAT HOW WHAT

sorry i'm too tired to read everything that has been written in here:heart:

⬇️

46 minutes ago, Embach said:

HOLY SHIT, I'M GOING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND COPY PASTE THE ARTICLE PART:

"This unique day is already sold out, like the one dedicated to Billie Eilish in 2023. Indeed, fans of the American singer revealed by Video Games in 2012 will be there for this first day of the festival showing the love that France has for her, before the release of her next album, Lasso, expected on September 13."

The original text in French is in the spoilers:

Hide contents

"Cette journée unique affiche déjà complet, à l’instar de celle consacrée à Billie Eilish, en 2023. En effet, les fans de la chanteuse américaine révélée par Video Games, en 2012, seront au rendez-vous pour cette première journée de festival montrant l’amour que l’Hexagone lui porte, avant la sortie de son prochain album, Lasso, attendu le 13 septembre prochain."

But few moments later ⬇️

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I did some investigative journalism and basically they got the date from the internet and don’t have any insider information.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-1008.png

@jezzykeery on Tumblr

2.gif

What if Lasso was always supposed to be a suprise release and lana one day in february, remembered, she had a country record up her sleeve during her speech and accidentally announced it then??

2 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

What if Lasso was always supposed to be a suprise release and lana one day in february, remembered, she had a country record up her sleeve during her speech and accidentally announced it then??

Henry is Not coming