Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Why are yall so chill about the fact that we'll get the first single after the first debate which is in two weeks? 

Well I think we are chill because based on prior experiences, there is like a 10% chance this is actually real. Like @TheDollClub literally gave a very specific date and descriptions and it still meant nothing so don’t take anything too seriously 

Kintsugi did not hesitate to prove himself. He did not dodge questions about his credibility. This new person some of you guys are propping up has given you guys no reason why to trust them :brigitte: but here you guys are. I fear this will be another July 30th/August 9th (it’s a small but LOUD minority, I think the majority has learned to not trust these people)

5 minutes ago, details said:

the way it's nikki lane :ma:

...or Dolly Parton. We have pics of them hanging out in her kitchen. I mean, chances are it's Nikki, but Schrodinger's Cat says that all possibilities exist until we know otherwise.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

24 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Why are yall so chill about the fact that we'll get the first single after the first debate which is in two weeks? 

because if Trump wins the election no singles are gonna come out so that means they will actually unrelease the song and remove it from our memories :trisha3:

Just now, domandapiano said:

because if Trump wins the election no singles are gonna come out so that means they will actually unrelease the song and remove it from our memories :trisha3:

I'm literally considering starting to practise witchraft right now, I can't let him win I WANT THE SINGLES:yawney:

1 hour ago, JinnWithin said:

- No leaked songs 

- No 

- The vinyl/CD production has not begun so ATM no cover has been submitted

- Idk 

- Yes Lasso is the title it she doesn’t change it

- Scrapped songs

Wow, thank you :wub:

31 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Because I don’t believe it lol 

I mean September does make sense (Vouge did say ‘very soon’ and I’m a single in September truther) but I could also see it being the COTCC rollout with a LMLYLAW release of single 1 in October and then single 2 in December with the album preorder. 

"Don’t forget me"

Also.. dare I say it.. I’d rather a Nikki Lane collab than dolly. I think it’s a bit of a country cliche and Beyoncé already did it by featuring her on her record 

plus her southern gothic insta highlight has Nikki on it, so deffo more likely 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

The “suprise” is an announcement of Lana’s next poetry book

50 Shades of Brown

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

No guys... She showed the disc for her label and they didnt aprove but its sounded so fucking boring... And she is redoin it (thank god she scrapped henry boredom)...  New single coming in the end of set / oct.. Mirror is part of the rebrand...

If u want the vibes listen to this album and u will get it