Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

:eartha: not another one...

59 minutes ago, Placid said:

Unfortunately i can’t prove anything since like i said before IM NOT AN INSIDER the only thing i have for you is that i got to listen to the album 

track 5,outro like bbs

track 7 bridge 

obsessed with you listening to it once and scribbling notes like “track 7 bridge”.. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Placid said:

i mean that i can tell you info but i can’t prove anything since im not an insider

i can’t give you dates or anything 

jus info about the album as an album 

then give us more detailed info, like are there any collabs on it or does the album contain unreleased songs?

15 hours ago, Embach said:

Why short film when you could have a 90 minute movie :trisha:

directed by david lynch :trisha:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

Guys, I just reread the predictions of Balkan prophetess Baba Vanga for this year and she apparently said that Lana’s album will come out on Halloween as a way to scare Satan away (I think she meant Trump here). According to her, the album will focus on space country themes, imagine an Alabama colony on Mars. Nikki Lane is on the album, also Jack Donoghue makes moaning sounds on track 7 which is a witchy chant extrapolating the Judah Smith interlude. Lana will receive 4 grammys for the album and will receive critical acclaim.  Beyonce and Shakira  will do a cover of the lead single on BBC Radio 1 live lounge. 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys, I just reread the predictions of Balkan prophetess Baba Vanga for this year and she apparently said that Lana’s album will come out on Halloween as a way to scare Satan away (I think she meant Trump here). According to her, the album will focus on space country themes, imagine an Alabama colony on Mars. Nikki Lane is on the album, also Jack Donoghue makes moaning sounds on track 7 which is a witchy chant extrapolating the Judah Smith interlude. Lana will receive 4 grammys for the album and will receive critical acclaim.  Beyonce and Shakira  will do a cover of the lead single on BBC Radio 1 live lounge. 

omg Baba’s vanga ate with this one :nene:

2 hours ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

Well how many tracks were there? Do you remember any lyrics, if you do, what are they? Any collabs? What kinda songs were they? What about the lenghts of the songs? 

2 hours ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

Also, can you ask the "right people you know" when will the singles come and when is the album supposed to come

30 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

directed by david lynch :trisha:

I froze, I felt something in my body, this would be a cultural reset :trisha:

2.gif

“Here we go again... :facepalm:“ said everyone… for the thousandth time… this week alone… :tiffany2:

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

On 7/12/2024 at 5:07 PM, Placid said:

Lasso Lead Single Out August 

Lasso Out September 

Cig.gif

2.gif

I wish the fake insiders came in with actual fake news instead of saying shit like “I got to listen to the album!” ok… where’s the fun… where’s the fake dates the fake titles the fake lyrics come on now! get to work.