Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Kevin Feige, take notes. :sideeye:

YASSS, also Elizabeth Olsen said she would return as wanda in recent interview if her character was done right or something like that so not to unlikely if you ask me :oop2:

24 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

What if the secret project is a new witchy song for Agatha All Along and since it’s Marvel that’s why she can’t talk about it 🙃

Did lana herself said there's a secret project on its way?

The secret project has to be more than a single or theme song. Maybe she’s doing the score for a tv show or movie. What if it’s a documentary and includes all the footage Chuck has been capturing over the years :charli: Maybe it’s material she lost in the computer heist of 2022 that she’s been slowly rebuilding :charli: or most likely 

Spoiler

there is no secret project :charli:

Tumblr

I'd love an AKA rerelease (not rework, just as it is, maybe remastered) but if it ever happens it would probably be as a "filler" in between albums cycles when she decides to take a bigger break someday.

Even if Lasso was delayed I don't think she'd put out a whole album unless it was delayed like 6 months right before release for some reason (similar to her wanting and lying about the covers while we waited for Chemtrails)

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

No. Just the “insiders” :bebe:

But Pantene is not just "ìnsider", they're the real deal, like it or not. But if you meant the Discord "insiders" then yeah, it was claimed to be bs I think.

2.gif

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'd love an AKA rerelease (not rework, just as it is, maybe remastered) but if it ever happens it would probably be as a "filler" in between albums cycles when she decides to take a bigger break someday.

Even if Lasso was delayed I don't think she'd put out a whole album unless it was delayed like 6 months right before release for some reason (similar to her wanting and lying about the covers while we waited for Chemtrails)

Good point. 
Maybe then I should have higher hopes for Iron Gates. In fairness I think that was supposed to come out similar to NFR! timeline but it got delayed since she went with an actual publisher to release it. 

33 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

the surprise project and the collab are somehow connected

The surprise project is the collab :oopna:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

50 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

The connection is that they're an invite :blush3:

2.gif

1 hour ago, disguttodeath said:

Is there any kind of clarity on the situation?

So much chaos is going on lmaooo, what is this surprise project? And what is this supposed ‘collab’?

i was watching the skeleton key earlier today and it had this song in the soundtrack and omg it sounds so lasso… the old country vibe + trap beats (in 2005 too, talk about visionary!) is everything i'm expecting from lasso

the movie itself is also what i would want for lasso aesthetic wise, something dark, swampy, with gators and toothless dudes. i know i'm most likely getting vintage dolly parton glamour 1960s texas desert but hey! a girl can dream :noir: