Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yes i 100% could invison it now that im thinking abt it, also WELCOME TO LANABOARDS! 

I Think atp Lana is more focused on her own album but seeing her Collab with other EDM artists would be really cool! I think Charli XCX has her own thread if you want to move over there! 

Thanks oh yah I’m a long-time lurker lol!! Lana is my heart lol (not Charli) but I just think her being on Brat would be perfect for all involved (especially us fans lol)

I had seen people speculating about what else could be coming soon (that Pantene hinted at), so thought it would be ok to post here. Feel like Brat buzz could only help her with Lasso coming up since Lana rarely advertises her singles/projects

1 hour ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

600 pages of nothing… this might be my least favorite era tbh 

the era hasn’t even started bffr… :pls:

IMG-6576.jpg

3 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

600 pages of nothing… this might be my least favorite era tbh 

BB will forever be my least favorite era (was it even an era?).

But yeah, this one has already firmly settled in spot no 2

5 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

This might be the worst pre-release

NOTHING  :gclap: COMES  :gclap:  CLOSE  :gclap: TO THE PAIN AND SUFFERING FANS WENT THROUGH IN THE GREAT DROUGHT OF NFR FROM SEPTEMBER 2018 TO JULY 2019

2.gif

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

NOTHING  :gclap: COMES  :gclap:  CLOSE  :gclap: TO THE PAIN AND SUFFERING FANS WENT THROUGH IN THE GREAT DROUGHT OF NFR FROM SEPTEMBER 2018 TO JULY 2019

this one might be a runner up we had Henry come on in January and we don’t even know if that’s gonna be part of the album 💀

16 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

this one might be a runner up we had Henry come on in January and we don’t even know if that’s gonna be part of the album 💀

We've had these kind of "fears" in every era tbh. I was just thinking about COTCC era when Lana said in August 2019 that her new album White Hot Forever will be a surprise release in next year and we waited for the album more than a year with no lead single until Let Me Love You Was released in Oct 2020 💀

2.gif

15 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

right? OMG 8 months already :crying2:

yep - when she was interviewed she was like “the music business has gone gone country” then she gone gone away :scoff:

Just now, Embach said:

We've had these kind of "fears" in every era tbh. I was just thinking about COTCC era when Lana said in August 2019 that her new album White Hot Forever will be a surprise release in next year and we waited for the album more than a year with no lead single until Let Me Love You Was released in Oct 2020 💀

ngl atp I think this is a marketing strategy, she’ll string us along with scraps so she can keep our guard up for months on end while she does whatever it is that she’s doing. Tbh it works because look at us clowns :defeated: