Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

can anyone read out from view source? i looked at the current website's view source and are there any technical easter eggs that may hint something? :hillary:

Interestingly, I get a google result when I search for “site:https://www.lanadelrey.com lasso”, but not with “lassa” or “masso”. But I can't find anything in the source...

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Omg I just remembered that hotshot2am exists, I hope that he comes here soon to say something

your manifestation worked so fast omfg :hdu:

2.gif

sorry girls but it’s probably nothing :biblio:

either they shut up shop for an internal pause, digital refurb, or for good; or they are preparing for something random

this has happened before and nothing happened on some occasions

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Not that I'm aware :um2: The password protection on the Australian store is already a couple days old.

Thank you for the info, king! :kiss:

2.gif

29 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Interestingly, I get a google result when I search for “site:https://www.lanadelrey.com lasso”, but not with “lassa” or “masso”. But I can't find anything in the source...

this has made me move ngl..

Just now, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Gaga just announced a new album today coming this Friday. I wonder if that impacted the LDR10 rollout at all. 

She will release another album in February 2025 (I think? Little Monsters correct me if I'm wrong) and I think that this one will impact the rollout the most (Ocean Blvd and Miley Cyrus flashbacks)

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

She will release another album in February 2025 (I think? Little Monsters correct me if I'm wrong) and I think that this one will impact the rollout the most (Ocean Blvd and Miley Cyrus flashbacks)

True. I guess this is more like LG 6.5 before LG7 in February. I do think Lana will release sometime between February and April. 

Tumblr

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Well definitely nothing coming this week, it wouldn’t make sense, which is fine. But if her album is coming Friday then next week and thereafter in October the door opens again :prettyhurts:

This year has been jam packed with released, especially with the pop girls. There are probably even a few more surprise releases before the end of the year. I don't think Lana will be one of those surprises, though, minus the 2 singles she promised in Vogue. I do expect her top of 2025, though :charli:

Tumblr

13 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

This year has been jam packed with released, especially with the pop girls. There are probably even a few more surprise releases before the end of the year. I don't think Lana will be one of those surprises, though, minus the 2 singles she promised in Vogue. I do expect her top of 2025, though :charli:

Gaga and Lorde will probably be her competitors in 2025 in terms of awarda and sales. But who cares, right?

2.gif