Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

26 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

When I think of Lana’s take on outlaw, I imagine something slow and ominous like God Knows I Tried or Nancy Sinatra’s Bang Bang - 

omg yes! I think she'd pull this off brilliantly, this style of music would sound divine with her voice

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

i think it'd be very interesting if she used or referenced some aka lyrics (like she did in fishtail), especially from raise me up since i love that song sm :sadcore5:

yeah!! She had such compelling imagery, I'm excited to see if there'll be little easter eggs like in Fishtail, even the "serene queen" line in Fingertips, the Jimmy part in A&W. She's a self referencial queen, she knows the power her pen had even back in the day!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

14 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

real but i do want smth like iyldwm too...its such a great song

We need both. I feel like for this to be a GREAT album we need all different kinds of country on it. Henry, Come On sounds great but if we are getting 12-13 of those it’s gonna be really boring. :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I just don’t get why she would say things are gonna get crazy for a LONG time unless this year is really gonna be jam-packed. Like of course we got Skims, we’re getting Coachella and Lasso.. but I just feel like there had to be much more to that. I really think we should expect at LEAST one more big project from Lana this year at a minimum. Whether that’s a covers album, AKA rerelease, poetry book etc etc I have no idea but something else is definitely happening

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

We need both. I feel like for this to be a GREAT album we need all different kinds of country on it. Henry, Come On sounds great but if we are getting 12-13 of those it’s gonna be really boring. :bebe:

REAL omg, really want rick on this

source.gif

Lasso AND American Standards COMING. 2025 Lana Del Rey GRAMMY’s Recording Academy sweet heart all American girl doll babe 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🍭  vibe! TAKEOVER.

behind the iron gates insight from an incel in  individual indigenous industries in institutions COMING :oprah4:

LANA DEL REY AKA LIZZIE GRANT  RE-RELEASE REPACKAGE UNDER LDR NAME / INTERSCOPE COMING :trisha: 🐬  

WITH 3 BONUS TRACKS FRON THE VAULT :oprah4:

Spoiler

COMINGGGGGGG HONEY :oprah4:

BLUE SKIES IS COMINGGGGGGG TOOOOO OH I FORGET HONEY 

ohthatscrunchy.gif

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I just don’t get why she would say things are gonna get crazy for a LONG time unless this year is really gonna be jam-packed. Like of course we got Skims, we’re getting Coachella and Lasso.. but I just feel like there had to be much more to that. I really think we should expect at LEAST one more big project from Lana this year at a minimum. Whether that’s a covers album, AKA rerelease, poetry book etc etc I have no idea but something else is definitely happening

with her announcing lasso i lost my hopes on aka rerelease, but ig we can get pacific blue

source.gif

I feel like Lasso is exactly where Lana has been wanting to go since mid 2019 with NFR/COTCC/BB/and some parts of OB. I am expecting an album full of "Bartender", "Yosemite", "Mariners Apartment Complex", "Let the Light In" and "Sweet Carolina" with a country/folksy twist. I am soooo excited to start hearing these songs, and given how she announced the album (not some random Instagram post with a pics art cover), I am expecting a fully-fleshed rollout with visuals, music videos, and etc :pray2::oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I feel like Lasso is exactly where Lana has been wanting to go since mid 2019 with NFR/COTCC/BB/and some parts of OB. I am expecting an album full of "Bartender", "Yosemite", "Mariners Apartment Complex", "Let the Light In" and "Sweet Carolina" with a country/folksy twist. I am soooo excited to start hearing these songs, and given how she announced the album (not some random Instagram post with a pics art cover), I am expecting a fully-fleshed rollout with visuals, music videos, and etc :pray2::oprah:

if lana's country definition is something like tnbar and yosemite we actually want the album

Just now, Make me your Dream Life said:

Lilac

Yellow

source.gif

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Because she’s a liar… who lies…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I hope she spills more info at the Grammys

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

11 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I hope she spills more info at the Grammys

"so, ive seen many of you guys talking about this and as u can see i gave hints about it, posting pictures of old stuff, visiting old stuff from when i used to live in trailer parks and used to be called by lizzy grant. im really proud of my first record LANA DEL RAY and i would like to annouce that ill be rereleasing it with a b-side attached to it! it will contain more polished versions of old demos that got famous over the years, for example: axl rose husband, which i reworked in 2007-2009 with david kahne. im really happy to annouce this and i know that most of my fans thought those songs were lost. but they werent. the rerelease will be out this year on june 21!!" *leaves with 5 grammies

ill take my meds now:kiss2:

source.gif