Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

cus norman and chemtrails eras exist :aubrey:

for Norman she released doin' time in march and the album dropped in august (3 month) and chemtrails had no promotional singles. For BB that's true we got BB, Arcadia, WW and Text Book between may and October but let's be honest BB promo was a mess and I don't she's gonna do that again... 

1 minute ago, loveyoumadly said:

for Norman she released doin' time in march and the album dropped in august (3 month) and chemtrails had no promotional singles. For BB that's true we got BB, Arcadia, WW and Text Book between may and October but let's be honest BB promo was a mess and I don't she's gonna do that again... 

for Norman she dropped mariners and venice in september a year prior and hope in january as well :dua:

6 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

doin time was released in may though

url%5D

13 minutes ago, darknight said:

i couldn't figure out how to insert image from url like it wouldn't work but wtv

on imgbb, hold down on the picture if ur using a mobile or right click if ur using a computer, and click “copy”. then go on the lanaboards text box and click “insert image from url”, and copy and paste the link. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

some people are saying she isn't gonna release a song soon cause she just released blue skies but i actually think she doesn't care about promoting it anyway because first of all it's a soundtrack and second of all it's a cover.. and it's not that big of a song like it's very simple soo

1 minute ago, Cali Is Hot said:

OMFFFGGG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD :oprah4:

thank uuu

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

on imgbb, hold down on the picture if ur using a mobile or right click if ur using a computer, and click “copy”. then go on the lanaboards text box and click “insert image from url”, and copy and paste the link. 

thanks for trying to help but it still wouldn't work😭 it's ok tho

Just now, Americen Whore said:

Why do you all want her to release a single today :trisha2:? Still more than 7 months left for the album, I really hope we don’t get any single ‘til at least July :true:

tbh i have a feeling she'll drop it sooner..

18 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

so close! march-august is actually 5 months! but Doin’ Time was actually released in may