Tell me when I get there, kid
I can be your Nancy, you can be my Sid
Get into some trouble like our parents did
Hey, they'll never know
'Cause baby, we were born to be bad and move on
Built to go fast and stay strong
Honey, you and me, and no one
Just believe, come on

Still wondering where that pic came from. 

it’s many different pieces of the chat website (the cowgirl pic, the LDR heart, the lasso boarder) but I’ve yet to see a source other than honeymoun, so I feel like it’s been fan edited. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, caughtuboy said:

Praying for Hey Blue Baby, Prettiest Girl in Country Music, I Must Be Stupid for Being so Happy, and Unchained Melody :defeated:

These and Wild One (with reworked production) would be awesome on lasso 

17 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm sure the heart-shaped lasso is going to be present in the new era. Maybe only that particular drawing as merch but it's too literal to not mean anything at all.

I find weird that there was no mention of the new album at all in her performance tho... not even a reminder that it's allegedly coming out this year :um2:

Yess cause I always figured by “Lasso” she meant she was lassoing someone to her as if she was cupid throwing arrows sort of. Plus the heart shaped lasso is too cute!

19 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm sure the heart-shaped lasso is going to be present in the new era. Maybe only that particular drawing as merch but it's too literal to not mean anything at all.

I find weird that there was no mention of the new album at all in her performance tho... not even a reminder that it's allegedly coming out this year :um2:

Because it’s scrapped :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

19 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

ok but chance of a heart shaped vinyl i can actually own :true:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

When she performs take me home country roads at coachella :brigitte:

I unironically love her cover of it. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

14 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

assuming she'll be going on tour for this album, how much do you reckon she'll alter parts of the set/ overall look for Lasso? 

I could see her doing 3 songs from lasso and that’s it tbh. Maybe a more country dress and some boots both with a Lana flair. Also I could see blue jeans, white Mustang, and another song being scrapped 

5 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I could see her doing 3 songs from lasso and that’s it tbh. Maybe a more country dress and some boots both with a Lana flair. Also I could see blue jeans, white Mustang, and another song being scrapped 

see that's the thing, I get how that could be said bc it makes sense, but for me, bottomline, what I'm wondering about is which and of how much of the genre she's actually going to incorporate onto the record, and if there is a good solid amount of country, will it be a wispy, slow burning kind, or will it be cheeky? which, I prefer the former, with a more timeless kind of sound, but at the same time, the songs she made earlier on during chemtrails era w Nikki(?) kinda make me feel like I just wanna avoid that sound altogether

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

see that's the thing, I get how that could be said bc it makes sense, but for me, bottomline, what I'm wondering about is which and of how much of the genre she's actually going to incorporate onto the record, and if there is a good solid amount of country, will it be a wispy, slow burning kind, or will it be cheeky? which, I prefer the former, with a more timeless kind of sound, but at the same time, the songs she made earlier on during chemtrails era w Nikki(?) kinda make me feel like I just wanna avoid that sound altogether

True :true:, I really think depending on the record sounds is how many songs we’ll get

5 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Then we clap

Not Courtney (i'm sorry but its hilarious to me that lana's unoffensive milquetoast cover of TMHCR infuriated Cpurtney love so hard she unstanned)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

27 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I drew up a potential setlist for what I thought a lasso tour could look like using last years setlist as a base, cutting 4 songs for lasso songs (labeled from upbeat to slow/slower), swapping a few songs for other songs, and rearranging the setlist a bit…

1. A&W
  2. A Upbeat Song From Lasso
  3. Without You
  4. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  5. A Mid-Tempo Song From Lasso
  6. Cherry
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Ride
  9. Born To Die
  10. Bartender
  11. A Slow/Slower Song From Lasso
  12. Arcadia
  13. Candy Necklace
  14. West Coast
  15. Doin' Time
  16. Summertime Sadness
  17. Another Upbeat Song From Lasso
  18. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  19. Video Games
3 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

Not Courtney (i'm sorry but its hilarious to me that lana's unoffensive milquetoast cover of TMHCR infuriated Cpurtney love so hard she unstanned)

Oop. Yet she likes doja cats celebrity skin…