Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

i don't think we praise @hotshot2am enough for being the sole reason we could confirm @Kintsugi back in pre-release for OB

they were the one to come up with the idea to have kintsugi share the aha music link to confirm themselves, and that link became part of LB history

it's sad that aha music doesn't do that anymore, and I think we need a new iconic moment for Lasso

new insider, new info, new leak, new snippet, new fishgate, new max taylor or lyricgate, new scat jk jk, but SOMETHING

LB finding the COcC track list through Shazam will forever be iconic, also :true:

2 minutes ago, Chanele said:

will your interview be before the show or afterrr???

Before, apparently. The thing is rumor has it she’s refusing every interview but she has yet to explicitly refuse ours… either way, I’m gonna meet her one way or the other because I’ll be around the dressing rooms/backstages.

As for the streaming link, here it is:

https://www.rtp.pt/play/

12 hours from now.

IMG-1607.jpg

17 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Guys, today is the FUCKING day. Let’s go.

Go get that tea! 

You and I butted heads a few time,  but bring some Lasso tea, and I'll be your slave forever lmao

So we really entered the era of fake dates (at least for Tough) , fake insiders and fake snippets. That Becca insider kinda served cunt with that tumbleweed title ngl but yeah it's giving fan fic :hide:

Thankfully @sportcruiser

will be doing Gods job today and hopefully deliver us some concrete Lassonita news :trisha: But on a serious note how incredible is it that you will meet Lana in person and have the chance to interview her too like :oprah2:, what an incredible once in a lifetime experience :wowcry: Wishing you truly the best day ever:kiss:

Assuming you attend her show too, wishing you  lots of fun and an absolutely great time, it's gonna be magical :wowcry:

Spoiler

Accidently made a spoiler and can't delete it for some reason so ignore that :takeitdoen:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Before, apparently. The thing is rumor has it she’s refusing every interview but she has yet to explicitly refuse ours… either way, I’m gonna meet her one way or the other because I’ll be around the dressing rooms/backstages.

As for the streaming link, here it is:

https://www.rtp.pt/play/

12 hours from now.

LASSO CONFIRMATION PRAYER CIRCLE Willow Taylor Swift GIF - Willow Taylor Swift Taylors Version GIFs

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So we really entered the era of fake dates (at least for Tough) , fake insiders and fake snippets. That Becca insider kinda served cunt with that tumbleweed title ngl but yeah it's giving fan fic :hide:

Thankfully @sportcruiser

will be doing Gods job today and hopefully deliver us some concrete Lassonita news :trisha: But on a serious note how incredible is it that you will meet Lana in person and have the chance to interview her too like :oprah2:, what an incredible once in a lifetime experience :wowcry: Wishing you truly the best day ever:kiss:

Assuming you attend her show too, wishing you  lots of fun and an absolutely great time, it's gonna be magical :wowcry:

Hide contents

Accidently made a spoiler and can't delete it for some reason so ignore that :takeitdoen:

I’m gonna see her concert too! VIP section front stage :wub:

IMG-1607.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m gonna see her concert too! VIP section front stage :wub:

THANKYOU. PLEASE come back TO US when you get the information 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.

let's just appreciate how regularly we get new albums from her, we barely go 6 months before a new era starts we are SO spoiled :angie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e