Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

What are the chances of it being the pre-order instead of merch?? 

The user who informed us about it also informed us that it was a physical product, not digital. So unless it’s a vinyl pre-order, which I highly doubt.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

This has to be an NFR anniversary vinyl release, right? To me, another Tough vinyl release would be the most meh news of all. If I put my delulu cap on, it’s an unreleased or covers album vinyl available for pre-release with digital drop in August or September :creepna: or perhaps AKA vinyl release :creepna: remember some TikTok user claiming Lana told them something is coming with AKA.

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

without sounding like a bitch please lower your expectations :brigitte:

Oh I have no expectations after finding out it’s a physical release. At worst it will be Tough screen print t-shirt  at best it will be LDR10 pre-order. I’m not expecting the latter. 

Tumblr

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

Yes of course lol, I know it doesn't look like it but I'm trying to take everything with a grain of salt. I mean anything we get on Tuesday is gonna be great no matter what! I think it's just been so long and a lot of us are craving just at least news on Lasso/LDR10.

Tbf, when I speak about "manifesting" it is something I practice now and then and it seems to work with me majority of the time. It sounds stupid and everyone has different beliefs but I do genuinely manifest things I'd like

The reasons my expectations have slightly raised is because I noticed the "soft launch" comment and I can't think of a t-shirt or NFR vinyl having a "soft launch" lmao... guess we'll see!

4 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Oh I have no expectations after finding out it’s a physical release. At worst it will be Tough screen print t-shirt  at best it will be LDR10 pre-order. I’m not expecting the latter. 

Lmao it is Lana tbf everything is unexpected from her :eek3:

17 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

Girl thank you for grounding me 🫠🙌

The way this year was such a big year for music really will play a big factor if she’s dropping this year or not. On one side the hype is so high right now with all the music that just dropped but on the other side next year will be so dry it would be more likely for Lana to get more recognition if she drops and most likely will land her her first Grammy. It really just matters how Lana and her team sees it and what their goals are for the next album. 

“Be young, be dope, be proud”

Every time I see the word soft launch I hear Lana saying soft grunge in Music To Watch Boys To for some reason hahah :omfg2:

2.gif

15 minutes ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

The way this year was such a big year for music really will play a big factor if she’s dropping this year or not. On one side the hype is so high right now with all the music that just dropped but on the other side next year will be so dry it would be more likely for Lana to get more recognition if she drops and most likely will land her her first Grammy. It really just matters how Lana and her team sees it and what their goals are for the next album. 

Yeah defo I think Lana and her label are most probs deciding when the best time is to drop it… coz I would rather Lasso come out in a time period where Lana gets to shine rather than being overshadowed by other releases

They’re “soft launching” the era by releasing “Lasso” t-shirts. If they sell out, they’ll drop the album, if they don’t, Lasso will be scrapped. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

21 hours ago, ldrzodiac said:

Honestly I wouldn't even mind a Lasso t-shirt... just NOT a Tough one

Oh it’s not in regards to Lana/The Album, I just don’t dress very country & lasso would seem like square dancing and shit.

Now I will buy a tour shirt with the dates on it!

IMG-3521.jpg

When it's a new festival merch for the concerts in England and France in August :ma:

Ooooor maybe new tour dates?

2.gif

Hot Shot said DYKTTATUOB was uploaded over a week in advance, and the insider is saying the release is August 9th, so it could be announced on Tuesday the 30th, be uploaded around August 2nd; and then released a week later on August 9th

Granted, my expectations are low and if we don’t get an announcement in the next two weeks I won’t be disappointed or surprised BUT the timeline still adds up. Of course nothing is going to be uploaded now (or possibly even Monday) if we’re still 12+ days away from whatever is going to be released 

"Don’t forget me"