Sign in to follow this  
psycholifegaurd

what unpopular lana song would get more recognition if it was unreleased? BONUS: what popular unreleased lana track would not be so popular if it was released?

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Guns And Roses 100%

ABSOLUTELY, if it had randomly leaked in 2020 everybody would love it and it would be cemented as one of her best unreleased songs

on that note... your girl most certainly wouldn't be as popular if it was released, it probably would be considered one of the weakest tracks off of ultraviolence

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ABSOLUTELY, if it had randomly leaked in 2020 everybody would love it and it would be cemented as one of her best unreleased songs

on that note... your girl most certainly wouldn't be as popular if it was released, it probably would be considered one of the weakest tracks off of ultraviolence

nah girl, your girl on ultraviolence would’ve just made the album more iconic imo. The lyrics and the production.. it’s so cunty.. it would’ve been a smash. The girls who love sad girl would’ve instead had YG as their fav. Emo girl smash hit

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

could you imagine if it was candy necklace that was unreleased instead of zodiac and we had 4 low quality snippets of it.

would be super sought after

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

28 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

AGREE!! unless it's that version that goes wow wow wow wow wowww at the start

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

lolita probably i can even picture it being her most famous unreleased ever and it being her signature song, just like QoD. 

On the other hand, I just know Fine China would be called a snoozefest and you all know it 

and also for giving me Margaret

Tomorrow Never Came would be a beloved unreleased song and would be TikTok viral rn. 

I feel like QoD would’ve gotten “Lolita”/“Lucky Ones” treatment if it had been on BTD tbh and it would’ve been forgotten about a lot quicker. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹