Davis

Florence + The Machine

besides Constellations, are there any new covers etc? Just wondering if collection is complete, last updated with the ff eps

No new covers or soundtrack songs since FF, though a lot of people do forget her studio cover of Only Love Can Break Your Heart (released in 2016 I think?). I'd add that to your collection if you don't have it already

Also, I have a feeling we are not getting Constellations 

Edit: Oh, Wish That You Were Here was released after FF songs so 

85bK5vK.gif

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Remain Nameless is just groundbreaking. I love how heavy it goes in such a different way. Feels a bit more "electronic" than the rest of the songs and it's just a standout (I just love all the songs from Ceremonials. The deluxe songs alone are enough to be a full EP for me). Strangeness & Charm was a top5 for so long for me...

Also messy question but, is there a reason why "Landscape" is called a demo? I mean, Which Witch was something for another project\another concept etc but I never found any explanation about Landscape.

Also messy question but, is there a reason why "Landscape" is called a demo? I mean, Which Witch was something for another project\another concept etc but I never found any explanation about Landscape.

Landscape, much like Which Witch, was worked on for only one studio session before being abandoned. All the other tracks went through multiple demo recording phases and lots of tweaking, but Landscape was left nearly untouched since the first version of it was finished. It was only picked for the deluxe edition as they were sifting through all the recordings they'd done for the album, having been left by the wayside months before.

Landscape, much like Which Witch, was worked on for only one studio session before being abandoned. All the other tracks went through multiple demo recording phases and lots of tweaking, but Landscape was left nearly untouched since the first version of it was finished. It was only picked for the deluxe edition as they were sifting through all the recordings they'd done for the album, having been left by the wayside months before.

That's so amazing, always thought it was random because it was polished enough to be a track while the other "demos" (from actual songs on the record) sound really raw next to the final products etc.

I loooove them so much. Can't wait for the next Bible

Remain Nameless is just groundbreaking. I love how heavy it goes in such a different way. Feels a bit more "electronic" than the rest of the songs and it's just a standout (I just love all the songs from Ceremonials. The deluxe songs alone are enough to be a full EP for me). Strangeness & Charm was a top5 for so long for me...

Remain Nameless is just so powerful. To me it sounds like the anthem of all witches, mystics and psychics.

And yes :defeated: Ceremonials was always my favourite

http://musicmall.bg

This Bulgarian music retail site just put up a buyable listing for a new album from Florence + The Machine. Can't link it because of the way their site is designed, but search for "Florence + The Machine" and the listing will pop up.

The title is High As Hope, with a release date of June 29th, 2018. Screenshot below for if they pull the listing.

A5gNKO9.png

http://musicmall.bg

This Bulgarian music retail site just put up a buyable listing for a new album from Florence + The Machine. Can't link it because of the way their site is designed, but search for "Florence + The Machine" and the listing will pop up.

The title is High As Hope, with a release date of June 29th, 2018. Screenshot below for if they pull the listing.

A5gNKO9.png 

You beat me to it <3 I am so excited for this record. I have a feeling it's going to sound a lot like Lungs and HBHBHB. 

Also, what does 1LP mean as opposed to 2LP? All of her other records have 2LP versions but this is one 1LP. Does that mean there won't be as many songs? I'm guessing this means we won't get many bonus tracks like we have with the other ones..?