Davis

Florence + The Machine

my faves are definitely What Kind of Man, Ship To Wreck, Caught, Queen of Peace, Mother + HBHBHB...the last track is absolutely perfect for summer and i really like the "electric" sounds of Mother

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

my faves are definitely What Kind of Man, Ship To Wreck, Caught, Queen of Peace, Mother + HBHBHB...the last track is absolutely perfect for summer and i really like the "electric" sounds of Mother

I feel like everyone dislikes "Caught" besides you.... care to explain?

H0bDaqU.gif

It kinda sounds like more "regular" indie pop, which is probably why people dislike it....F+TM have a very individual and unique sound that I've never really heard amongst any contemporary artists, but Caught sonically (ugh!) sounds like something another indie artist/band could have done + I swear I've heard a VERY similar song to it before. I really like Caught, but I can understand why people don't. It's a really nice track, imo.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Aren't the download cards not valid until the album is officially out? On the 1st?

No idea tbh.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I think Caught is really amazing too. It's just really chill but beautiful idk.

The deluxe CD is the most beautiful thing I have ever owned tho

FzytWEW.png

I'm very pleased with this album. I'm sure the more I listen to it, there'll be tracks I skip or jump to immediately, but I have to say, this is the first album in a while that I've been able to listen through repeatedly and enjoy each song as they come.

Standouts for me are definitely HBHBHB, Queen of Peace, Mother (great album closer), and Make Up Your Mind.

I wasn't aware of this, but Flo said in an article not too long ago that Which Witch was originally intended for a concept album that revolved around witchcraft and witch trials. Which Witch is a standout track as well, and I think she would have executed a concept album like that successfully. It wasn't until Dravs came into the picture that he disliked the idea.

I'm very pleased with this album. I'm sure the more I listen to it, there'll be tracks I skip or jump to immediately, but I have to say, this is the first album in a while that I've been able to listen through repeatedly and enjoy each song as they come.

Standouts for me are definitely HBHBHB, Queen of Peace, Mother (great album closer), and Make Up Your Mind.

I wasn't aware of this, but Flo said in an article not too long ago that Which Witch was originally intended for a concept album that revolved around witchcraft and witch trials. Which Witch is a standout track as well, and I think she would have executed a concept album like that successfully. It wasn't until Dravs came into the picture that he disliked the idea.

Dravs can screw himself.. he almost cut Ship to Wreck because it was "about water". It's funny that she let a producer control the album, I wouldn't of thought that she would do that.  :crossed:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I love Caught. I can't stand Third Eye tho so I deleted it from iTunes

My faves are HBHBHB, Mother, St Jude, Various Storms and Saints

I love Caught. I can't stand Third Eye tho so I deleted it from iTunes

Also my unpopular opinion...Why does everyone hate Caught, it's so pleasant whereas the "woo-oh-oh"s of Third Eye are v grating

Dravs can screw himself.. he almost cut Ship to Wreck because it was "about water". It's funny that she let a producer control the album, I wouldn't of thought that she would do that.  :crossed:

Yeaaaaa I saw that as well. He seemed harsh about the whole thing. Like, not only was he against it, he flat out said it wasn't going to happen.