20. Higher
  21. The One
  22. Fever
  23. Body Language
  24. Cry
  25. Store
  26. Roses
  27. Eternal Summer
  28. All That (Live From YouTube Space LA)

I don’t think she would ever release something like that unless it were on a vinyl. But even then idk

3 hours ago, momoquack said:

I wish we'd get something for the 10th anniversary of Emotion but I highly doubt she would release anything tbh

I remember her celebrating the 5th anniversary on her website with a new merch drop (which I bought even though it was atrocious and didn’t really have anything to do with the album…) so I can imagine she would do something for it?

At the end of the day it’s what cemented her as a critical darling and actual artist, it has to mean something!! IMO

7 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

yes it's the 2017 version.

Expect these to circulate/leak soon:

1. Part-Time Lover (Emotion scrap)
  2. Love Is On The Line (Dedicated scrap)
  3. Hello Stranger (Dedicated scrap)
  4. 99c Dreams (Dedicated scrap-2017)
  5. I Will Follow You (Dedicated scrap)
  6. Heartbreak Town (Emotion scrap)
  7. Cold Shoulder (Emotion scrap)
  8. Wow (The Loneliest Time scrap)
  9. It’s Not Over (The Loneliest Time scrap)
  10. Shut Up (Emotion scrap)

Emotion scraps ohh we won party-party-hard.gif

id be excited if only for the fact most of the latest dedicated leaks have that really fucking annoying “disco sweat-esque” microphone effect/weird airy high pitch vocal

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I'm listening to her discography for the first time and Tug of War is better than I expected. It's very chill and pretty. My favorites are Bucket, Tug Of War, Heavy Lifting, Sunshine On My Shoulders and Worldly Matters. I had only listened to Emotion a couple times before so everything will sound fresh to me (even Emotion cause I never really paid that much attention to the non singles)

Hurts So Good, Tonight I'm Getting Over You from Kiss are top tier Carly songs. I said what I said. Also, can we talk about how Hurts So Good slaps this much??? I wasn't expecting. Also, Call Me Maybe (a classic), Sweetie and Guitar String are highlights. I also liked Curiosity, Turn Me Up and IKYHAGF

I just relistened Emotion and omg I can barely pick favorites. Songs I wasn't fond off/didn't really care for that fully clicked this time are Let's Get Lost, Black Heart, Favourite Colour and Love Again. Bitch, I'm already bald and too broke to buy this many wigs, what else do you fucking want from me??????? YOU WANNA FUCKING SCALP MEEEEEE????

7 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Hurts So Good, Tonight I'm Getting Over You from Kiss are top tier Carly songs. I said what I said. Also, can we talk about how Hurts So Good slaps this much??? I wasn't expecting. Also, Call Me Maybe (a classic), Sweetie and Guitar String are highlights. I also liked Curiosity, Turn Me Up and IKYHAGF

I just relistened Emotion and omg I can barely pick favorites. Songs I wasn't fond off/didn't really care for that fully clicked this time are Let's Get Lost, Black Heart, Favourite Colour and Love Again. Bitch, I'm already bald and too broke to buy this many wigs, what else do you fucking want from me??????? YOU WANNA FUCKING SCALP MEEEEEE????

no like love again is so good:defeated:

13 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

heyy do you still have this ?? says the link is broken :( 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aJZihldFYwO_t3mH9TB0N7wmg4tvnwOU

this one is super updated and made by the god that is cevan 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

On 9/14/2024 at 12:32 PM, Charlottexseax said:

Can we expect something for the 10th anniversary of EMOTION? With all the songs she wrote I feel like she could release a side C or something like that 

Kind of late but I would say it is very possible? But maybe fans should apply some pressure/suggest things to make them aware of the demand. For the 5th anniversary they did 2 vinyl (Pink & Blue) and then she quoted a tweet from months earlier asking for "Never Get To Hold You" to be released on streaming with "Okay! :)" and that was it (and how the FUCK we're approaching the 10th when the 5th feels like yesterday...........God help me please.)

A "Side C" is a pretty fun idea, especially since she seems to be very open about sharing songs and there's still a lot of good music from EMOTION sessions. They could go ahead and press a double vinyl with the original album and then a second disc of Outtakes & few demos from the original tracklist, or make a Expanded "Side-B" as disc 2 (the full tracklist + few outtakes). 

But yeah, I think they need to hear it from fans or otherwise we're probably just getting ugly merch. Even a digital drop only would be good.