Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

3 hours ago, stateofgrace said:

more song teasing thought she seems to be saying this project is less of a side b and more of a companion project
4d1ce47e57edab0044384fd1c228b76c.png

but in this case wouldn't companion and Side B imply the same thing? both Emotion and Dedicated have had side B's, which somehow are an extension of the album, as in companion record...

anyways, more Carly is always welcome :beyonce: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

but in this case wouldn't companion and Side B imply the same thing? both Emotion and Dedicated have had side B's, which somehow are an extension of the album, as in companion record...

anyways, more Carly is always welcome :beyonce: 

the side b albums were a bunch of outtakes made the same time as the original album. the upcoming companion album has newly recorded tracks along with outtakes. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

I guess this means she will have a full album rollout planned (?), I mean Dedicated side B was already an album but the rollout was kind of non-existing lol

8nl2OpX.png

do u guys remember when Dedicated Side B was supposed to be Dedicated Part 2??? maybe this will be like TLT pt 2

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, viktoria said:

the side b albums were a bunch of outtakes made the same time as the original album. the upcoming companion album has newly recorded tracks along with outtakes. 

anything to be with you and shy boy r the only confirmed songs right? hopefully lost in devotion too since its her best song ever

and i don't seem to mind

I know it won't happen and I'm delulu... But if she releases Disco Darling fuuuuck yes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

oomf was being delulu and hoping she'd release disco darling so maybe we all have delulu for disco darling

and i don't seem to mind

Shy Boy is INCREDIBLE! It reuses some of It’s Like This chorus, such a sensual and care-free  track! It’s giving “What’s Your Pleasure” vibes, makes me wonder if she’s heading for an “after-lockdown” companion album to the “lockdown album”

8nl2OpX.png

01. Can We Again?

02. Disco Sweat

03. Ricochet

04. Love & Paranoia

05. No You

06. Always On My Mind

07. Tenderly

08. The Sky Looks

09. (When I’m) Alone

10. Lost In Devotion

11. Shy Up

12. Disco Darling

why is this Disco Sweat incredible? I’ll tell you why. In this essay I will…

Carly needs to give a second chance to Disco Darling :noparty:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde