Sis

(April Fools) Ice Cream

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

as soon as @111 joins in you know it is NOT real :brigitte: as above though i implore OP to prove that it’s real and we will gladly change it back to being real :makeup:

What @111 said about Steve Aiello is real.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180924175746/http://razorandtiemusicpublishing.com/catalog/stevie/

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I love how we can always count on you... istg if you don't win best LB member... :willcut:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i'm a bored lanaboards member

save me from this boring ass leak drought

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

If you don't want Mq then yea

yeah, what mod ComebacktoCalifornia said!:blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Sis said:

:blanche4: shall we tease it a little bit 111

no :eartha:

users on here are bored of teasing, snippets and stuff we wont get for 10+ months after teasing. if you want to leak something, go ahead! otherwise keep it :kiss:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

users on here are bored of teasing, snippets and stuff we wont get for 10+ months after teasing. if you want to leak something, go ahead! otherwise keep it :kiss:

Like imagine teasing a 14 year old song when we already have snippets of like 50 other songs that need leaked:hide:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Sis said:

:blanche4: shall we tease it a little bit 111

these faguettes hate snippets! they will complain and write pretentious holier than thou essays about hoarders! they don't want it! they don't even believe it's real! they don't understand that leaking Something Real on april fools is ultra subversive! :hooker:

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

we don’t want it

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Like imagine teasing a 14 year old song when we already have snippets of like 50 other songs that need leaked:hide:

Let alone the fact that the only unheard lyrics of this would be Ice Cream The rest si in ridin

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

or an "alternate" version of a song we've had for 12 years :thumb3: if it's even real at this point LMAO embarrassing to say the least

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

these faguettes hate snippets! they will complain and write pretentious holier than thou essays about hoarders! they don't want it! they don't even believe it's real! they don't understand that leaking Something Real on april fools is ultra subversive! :hooker:

it goes a little deeper than 'essays about hoarders' bbz. why get your hopes up for a random set of lyrics that you have given absolutely no evidence of them being real

i said before if they’re real, great! yay! something new! and am happily ready to be proven wrong, but otherwise i’m (and others are) exhausted with constant snippets and leaks of demo 827262.5 of random songs. implying users are ungrateful for you putting out 10 seconds of something that didnt belong to you in the first place to satisfy a superiority complex is tired give it up

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

it goes a little deeper than 'essays about hoarders' bbz. why get your hopes up for a random set of lyrics that you have given absolutely no evidence of them being real

i said before if they’re real, great! yay! something new! and am happily ready to be proven wrong, but otherwise i’m (and others are) exhausted with constant snippets and leaks of demo 827262.5 of random songs. implying users are ungrateful for you putting out 10 seconds of something that didnt belong to you in the first place to satisfy a superiority complex is tired give it up

Uh oh you’re sounding ungrateful!!

"Don’t forget me"