Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

46 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I hope we get another beautiful gatefold image for it

I hope it's Charlie bc all over it til the back :diva:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

On 4/4/2024 at 9:06 AM, Beautiful Loser said:

Why I’m not feeling this:

- The psychedelic inspiration doesn’t necessarily match with the contents of the albums, to me. The messages in the songs are so wholesome, so personal… The only psych vibes I get are from peppers and taco truck.

- I somehow never really fell in love with the drawings, so I wouldn’t want one of them to be on the cover art

- No new additions doesn’t motivate me to get another copy of this album (I have two I’m already very happy with)

- It honestly feels like a cash grab for Coachella

The colors are cute, I don’t hate orange, it’s a pretty color, but who knows if the picture is close to the real thing. The pink turned out to be more purple, remember? I can understand if you want one if you’re a collector though.

if it’s a cash grab for coachella, it’s working bc i bought a copy within minutes of the presale being announced 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

NOTHING was super limited or hard to get this era so I’m not sure why people thought this one would be different. Yes, the nude vinyl is rare but it was on her store for weeks (?) or at least days before it got sold out. Yes, candy necklace picture disc sold out fast but then they restocked it and it’s still available today. :bliss:

46 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

NOTHING was super limited or hard to get this era so I’m not sure why people thought this one would be different. Yes, the nude vinyl is rare but it was on her store for weeks (?) or at least days before it got sold out. Yes, candy necklace picture disc sold out fast but then they restocked it and it’s still available today. :bliss:

this will be one of those cases where things are easily available today but are sought-after items years later... (I am looking at you coke necklace). 

i bought this vinyl with the intention of selling it in several years, but honestly, i think we all know that i’m being buried with my UO repress, this vinyl, and my interview magazine.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

i bought this vinyl with the intention of selling it in several years, but honestly, i think we all know that i’m being buried with my UO repress, this vinyl, and my interview magazine.

i keep justifying my purchases like this knowing i only buy one copy and will play it to death.

but it’s an investment! :charli:

giphy.gif

I realized that as much as I hated the orange at first for the album, as much do I love it now thinking of my Klimt Inspired AI artworks for the album 😅 I think I need to design my own vinyl sleeve and booklet now. The orange is perfect for them. 

Spoiler

Collage-20240408-184839.jpg

Collage-20240408-184358.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

They’re putting it up on indie stores looool :toofloppy: “limited edition”

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-festival-edition

if you pre-ordered from other countries you should check if someone near you has it…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

12 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

They’re putting it up on indie stores looool :toofloppy: “limited edition”

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-festival-edition

if you pre-ordered from other countries you should check if someone near you has it…

As far as I know this isn't an indie store, it's run by UMG. 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

As far as I know this isn't an indie store, it's run by UMG. 

Oh hopefully then!! I just saw by searching it on google a few non official links popped up so I thought they were all indie stories

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

15 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The US store now shows remaining inventory as 17,550... it was like 3,000 yesterday

Surely that can't be right

Did they make 100,000 of these "limited" vinyl or something

The general sale launched yesterday at 9am PST, so I assume they added more inventory after the fan pre-sale which probably had a lower number x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS