Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

11 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

I thought being that she was already 10 mins late to the stage... that Bartender was the obvious cut

So now what

Is this why she didn't perform Video Games? :rip:

I'm on Candy Necklace rn. Great show so far. One of the background vocalists singing their asses off again during NFR was annoying because she already had her moment during The Grants and Ocean Blvd but ok :crossed:

we don't need any more bops when she's at her best like last night :krylie:

that was one of the best performances I've ever seen from her idk how anyone could dislike it. I loved both looks from each weekend, while I think last week was more flattering color wise making her look like an actual princess, I personally love darker looks + we got the cowgirl fringe and belt I mean come on Henry :creepna3: her outfits were giving ultraviolence if it were cUntry and I'm here for it <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, drippingbeaches said:

I can't find it 😭 what's sharemania? It didn't pop up on Google for me...link?

https://sharemania.us/forums/hd-live-performances.6/ you have to create an account! but it's there

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

UMMM pop emergency. I have another yap session- I meant to bring this up last night! In without you, both her live vocals and the backing track routinely left out “if you wanna see me fall” and “your love is deadly,” at least this week. 

Do we think she feels uncomfortable singing that now cause they are an unhealthy view of love/indicate abuse, a la “I won’t sing he hit me and it felt like a kiss anymore,” or was she merely trying to avoid controversy?

OR is she taking away the strictly romantic aspect of the song to highlight her using to song to say the fame and money mean nothing without love from family, friends and even the fans and her artistic vision? I lean towards this one frankly, but also think she’s acknowledging love doesn’t involve breaking yourself and that family and friends generally don’t ask for that the way a romantic partner might. I think including the china doll line but not “if you want to see me fall” is saying, yes I can be a fragile, vulnerable person but I won’t let that be taken advantage of. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. 

orrrr am i overthinking and it’s a fluke?

(psa: i don’t think those lines glamorize abuse. they’re also some of my favorite lyrics)

2 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

UMMM pop emergency. I have another yap session- I meant to bring this up last night! In without you, both her live vocals and the backing track routinely left out “if you wanna see me fall” and “your love is deadly,” at least this week. 

Do we think she feels uncomfortable singing that now cause they are an unhealthy view of love/indicate abuse, a la “I won’t sing he hit me and it felt like a kiss anymore,” or was she merely trying to avoid controversy?

OR is she taking away the strictly romantic aspect of the song to highlight her using to song to say the fame and money mean nothing without love from family, friends and even the fans and her artistic vision? I lean towards this one frankly, but also think she’s acknowledging love doesn’t involve breaking yourself and that family and friends generally don’t ask for that the way a romantic partner might. I think including the china doll line but not “if you want to see me fall” is saying, yes I can be a fragile, vulnerable person but I won’t let that be taken advantage of. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. 

orrrr am i overthinking and it’s a fluke?

(psa: i don’t think those lines glamorize abuse. they’re also some of my favorite lyrics)

i think you’re overthinking :judgingu3: