Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I think it's time for Charli to go home that dress is matronly 

Couldn’t agree more. Currently routing for Anya Taylor-Joy

9 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

It's a typical 50s outfit tho

Some of the others ... not really fitting the brief 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this weeks challenge seems to have caused division amongst members of the audience jury, the girls in the house and the judges themselves 

i personally think some of the girls aced the brief

others however... lets hope you have a time machine to return the gowns you purchased this week :tiffany4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

34 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

You wouldn’t know what sticking to a theme (decade, 1950s) was if it hit you in the face 

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Confessional

Spoiler

Oh here come the peanut gallery…

Not sure why the person who got kicked off on Round 1 thinks they have any knowledge about fashion or that their critiques hold any weight… if they did, you’d still be in the house!

IMG_1576.png?ex=6644ff55&is=6643add5&hm=

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

10 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

image.png?ex=6645373d&is=6643e5bd&hm=1019f38c12e012297ba16da42b2e531d4a4d2dd9eb2d65f4b243c0842e3bbb2f&

The judges are deliberating 

and deliberated we did! :byeh8rs3: thank you lindsay lohan for having me! :heart: 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

11 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Reunion episode is gonna be crazy.... 

when i see that tinashe girl... messed up my gut biome for life with that nasty ass boiled pork chop she fed me

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, bunoner said:

Confessional

Hide contents

Oh here come the peanut gallery…

Not sure why the person who got kicked off on Round 1 thinks they have any knowledge about fashion or that their critiques hold any weight… if they did, you’d still be in the house!

IMG_1576.png?ex=6644ff55&is=6643add5&hm=

WHAT WAS THE REASON. WHAT WAS THE REASON BITCH

byoDbgd.png

Welcome back models.

I hope you had fun shooting your decade-themed shoots.

Good news!

For the remainders of the game, sabotaging has been retired! None of you will have to fear random punishment anymore.

Me and guest judge @Surf Noir have thoroughly looked through the photos and are ready to reveal the results.

But the bad news is that... this is a double elimination round.

I have 6 beautiful women standing before me, but only 4 photos in my hand. 

Two of you will be leaving us today.

These 4 photos will represent the 4 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

You are this week's winner!

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Odds were really against you with your randomize selection of the 1910s theme but this blew me away!

I think you look amazing and this looks like it could have been a high fashion ad of the 1910s. Amazing.

Lizzy's Critique:

I really like this! I think you look very pretty. You represented your period of time very nicely without looking like you're wearing a costume,

you look vintage, while also still looking contemporary, you really encapsulate what it means to be a model here, you have a lot of potential!

------------

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I actually really love the vibrancy of this photograph, it really does feel like 80s chaos.

Though I am not a big fan of your hat or the glasses, I don’t think they add anything to this photograph.

Lizzy's Critique:

I really like your sense of creativity with this look and the effort you put into it. I really enjoy the vibrant colors and the cans of soda,

it feels really reminiscent of the 1980s to me. However, I'm not a massive fan of the strange, giant hat you have on,

it doesn't really fit the theme and I find it distracting, either way, I enjoy your submitted photo, I think it's fun and creative.

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing)

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

You are the bottom four of this week. Two of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey

Spoiler

You failed to submit a photo this week.

RuPaul

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I don’t love this. Drag culture is so inspired by the 1960s I was expecting something more. I love the Twiggy inspo of this but it’s not doing it for me.

The whole concept is very dull for me, especially since you were given the 1960s.

Lizzy's Critique:

I quite enjoy your look! I feel like you represented the fashion of the 1940s well. I really like your victory rolls and your posh dress.

I will say, your facial expression and your pose is a little strange, but at the same time, I find it cute and campy, well done!

Kate Moss

Critiques

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Kate… what is this honey… I don’t think this is giving 70s at all. It’s not really giving much of anything if I’m honest.

Lizzy's Critique:

I think you are absolutely stunning, and I love your gold dress, however, I don't know if it really feels reminiscent of the 1970s,

I see what you were going for, but I feel you could've put in more effort, because, to me, it's just a gold dress.

Also, I would've preferred if you went with a professional shot instead of a paparazzi candid.

Charli XCX

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You look very ugly here like a rabid hyena and that dress is terrible.

But you are fully on theme and the unlikeliness of having a 50s shoot is very inspiring. I think you did a great job with what you have available for you.

Lizzy's Critique:

You are a beautiful girl, however, I am not very impressed with your submitted photo.

I feel like your pose and your facial expression is pretty awkward, and your hairstyle isn't reminiscent of the 1950s at all,

the messy bun is giving 2013 Tumblr girl rather than 1950s housewife. However, I do like the background and I can recognize you tried your best.

------------

------------

The models going home tonight are...

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey & Kate Moss

Lana, you did not submit a photo this week which is a shame, but this should not be a shocking result.

Both the Kate's seemed to have this game by the throat when it started off but like Miss Bush, effort started lacking towards the end.

I still stan the Kates though....... that's dreamteam lowkey.....

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge final four. Only one more challenge left until the finale!

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies.

Hunting — Lindsay Lohan red-haired gif hunt

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

confessional:

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

wow, just wow..

after seeing the other girls' looks this week, i was sure i was going to be in the bottom. i loved my look, but i thought the other girls represented their eras the best

i am so happy to have been saved, and am grateful to the judges for seeing my vision this week. i miss you lizzy and i cant wait to see you at the reuinion

i agree kate was lacking this week, and at this point in the competition, there is no room for slacking. also agree that anyas look was gorgeous, and she deserved the win this week!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

opjUZUh.png

My looks have been lacking, so I knew this was coming...I can't believe me and Lana are going home :xcry: Well, first we're off to watch the Mulberry fashion show together :diva: but then we're going home!

Mitski im getting shady boots from you.. what happened to our sisterly bond?   

Thank you guys this was a lot of fun :thankyou: making my fashionable exit now :kali:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

Confessional:

Spoiler

Absolutely baffled and sick at Lindsay's critiques... Much to think about and not very much to say. Someone had to be the dyslexic main judge! How dares she criticize the queen of Drag. Next week things will change... FOR GOOD.

On another note, I am shocked at tonight's placements. Seeing the other Kate being eliminated was crazy as well. We are all shaking, crying and throwing up. Happy for Anya and Mitski... but I need my third win NOW.

Also, Lizzy! How could you not tell this is a collection from Christian Dior from the 60s! I guess you guys dont really have that in Trailer Parkland 

Rupaul confessional

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:
  Hide contents

opjUZUh.png

My looks have been lacking, so I knew this was coming...I can't believe me and Lana are going home :xcry: Well, first we're off to watch the Mulberry fashion show together :diva: but then we're going home!

Mitski im getting shady boots from you.. what happened to our sisterly bond?   

Thank you guys this was a lot of fun :thankyou: making my fashionable exit now :kali:

mawma there is no bad blood!

in the words of miss roop herself, no tea no shade :hottie: if i wanted you gone i would have sabotaged you last week, but since you my sista i got ur back :makeup:

i cant wait to do vodka diet coke shooters at the reunion party with you

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

IMG-6006.jpg

I won??? I must say, I have a newfound appreciation for the 1910s! I can't believe 2 of us left this week- and only four left?? That's crazy. I'll miss you two @Daytona Beach Sparkler@southbeachswing, I was a bit shocked at the lackluster submission (or absence of one in the first place!) Anything could happen, I wonder if I'll be crowned the first winner of LBNTM :oprah:

p.s: I can't believe I never got sabotaged? That's what you get when you're kind, hot and unbothered :hottie:

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

help i thought rupaul was doing the 1940s but he was actually doing the 1960s :hillary:

well, your cult classic song is called 1949, and not 1969, so it must be easy to get confused :agree2:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

the house is so quiet now... i heared rupaul sobbing on the toilet and anya waxing her bikini line in the kitchen 

if she gets hair in my activias i stg :tiffany4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif