Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

I just wanna say that if you’re financially gifted (not me) the verb hotel is a perfect place to stay for travelers. It’s right down the street from Fenway park and it’s 60s/70s classic rock retro themed and has a tiki themed restaurant / bar :) 

faSE.gif

I love seeing the banner in the Fenway site saying sold out

so proud of her

who would have thought that she would be selling out a stadium when I remember during the tour where she was playing arenas, that they weren’t really selling oit

she keeps pushing her prime to new levels

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Damn sold out instantly is crazy 

hopefully they do a few more of these elsewhere 

I wonder if maybe this was a test run to see how a stadium show sold. Obviously it sold out just fast about every other one of her shows, so selling out shouldn’t be a problem, regardless of venue. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

so i bought an extra ticket to see if a friend wanted to come with but she cannot make it to boston next month. would like to sell it for face value (including the fees), possibly to someone on here looking, but the tickets seem to be non-transferable. it there anyway around this? would hate for it to go to waste when i see real fans who are looking for tickets :sadcore:

you've got a thunderbird

My fiancé  bought 4 tickets for the  Lana Del Rey concert in Boston @ Fenway Park 
He planned on selling 2 to friends but it’s no longer an option. 
I need someone trustworthy to buy the tickets and we can discuss it further from there. 

2 tickets for $500. 
Box seats. 

Not a scam. Been a Lana fan since 2011 & seen her multiple times. & He’s not upcharging at all. 
We just want a fan to get it without paying thousands for no reason other than a scalper being greedy!

10 hours ago, love divine said:

so i bought an extra ticket to see if a friend wanted to come with but she cannot make it to boston next month. would like to sell it for face value (including the fees), possibly to someone on here looking, but the tickets seem to be non-transferable. it there anyway around this? would hate for it to go to waste when i see real fans who are looking for tickets :sadcore:

Yes! So you need to find someone trustworthy ( that’s why i posted here too). You let them log in via a new email you create and they get the tickets. You screen record yourself or even FaceTime the buyer while you’re  logging in and showing it’s real ( if you have 2 phones or a computer ) then they can change the password. Just make sure you get paid first! 

34 minutes ago, Peachycream said:

Yes!

thank you!

anyone who is looking for a ticket, i am selling one for $150 in grandstand 15. please message me if you're interested! 

you've got a thunderbird

On 5/10/2024 at 11:07 AM, Three White Butterflies said:

I just wanna say that if you’re financially gifted (not me) the verb hotel is a perfect place to stay for travelers. It’s right down the street from Fenway park and it’s 60s/70s classic rock retro themed and has a tiki themed restaurant / bar :) 

any other hotel recommendations?  they do not have any rooms for the 20th. :(

1 hour ago, Peachycream said:

any other hotel recommendations?  they do not have any rooms for the 20th. :(

I'd recommend staying anywhere in Fenway, back bay, kenmore, or downtown. Even if you can find something in Allston area.

Hotels in these areas will be accessible to public transportation or you can even walk to Fenway Park. Some parts of Boston will be pretty tricky to commute to Fenway Park. 

Personally, I'm a big fan of Hotel Godfrey in downtown crossing. Access to multiple train lines right outside or you could walk to Fenway, about 40 minutes. 

faSE.gif