Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

i wonder if there will be other one-off shows throughout the summer

at this point i doubt she will ever do another "proper" tour, i think she likes the freedom of announcing random shows here and there and not committing to a 50-show long tour that she would inevitably be tired of by the 5th show :rip: 

21 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

at this point i doubt she will ever do another "proper" tour, i think she likes the freedom of announcing random shows here and there and not committing to a 50-show long tour that she would inevitably be tired of by the 5th show :rip: 

This is so true but I feel like Lana enjoys doing her little festival shows so why wouldn’t she love a proper tour?

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

i'm guessing there will be...she has a similar festival schedule to last year so i think it'll probably be like a repeat of that :agree:

I really wanna go to this show, but I couldn't get a pre-sale link :( (Even I was a subscriber of her newsletter)

Is there any way to get tickets on pre-sale date without a link??

Or should I have to get tickets on general-sale date??

I’m sure they called either one of her surprise shows last summer or the Rock en Seine one ‘very special’ as well. I don’t think it has to mean anything other than that getting to see Lana in concert makes for a very special night 🌹

11 minutes ago, gaylien said:

this is the seating chart listed - anyone know if those turfs are going to be GA?

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

The terf is floor seating (standing tho) if that’s what you mean. The other concerts at Fenway series have been the same. I believe they’re squared out because it’s tiered pricing.

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

The terf is floor seating (standing tho) if that’s what you mean. The other concerts at Fenway series have been the same. I believe they’re squared out because it’s tiered pricing.

Ohhhh okay. So no fold up chairs all in the way. Yay

is there need for doing presale if ur not trying to get front row? pls help I don't get it

the price will be cheaper?

does anyone know whether we should buy presale tix on ticketmaster or on fenway's website? both are doing presale but ticketmaster's is for platinum seating. idk which will have more and better seats available. :toofunny:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose