Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

10 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

The terf is floor seating (standing tho) if that’s what you mean. The other concerts at Fenway series have been the same. I believe they’re squared out because it’s tiered pricing.

does that mean that all seats are assigned and there's no pit?

you've got a thunderbird

Just received my pre-sale code in my email :excited: (about 45 minutes ago actually but I just now saw it) Each code is unique and can only be used once for a maximum of 4 tickets x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

does anyone know whether we should buy presale tix on ticketmaster or on fenway's website? both are doing presale but ticketmaster's is for platinum seating. idk which will have more and better seats available. :toofunny:

I just got my pre-sale code. I clicked the link and it took me to the MLB website. (Major League Baseball) I would suggest creating an account at that site as well as livenation. Add your credit card to your account and be logged in well before 10:00. I was looking last night on the livenation site to see other shows ar Fenway. When you find one and select a seat it eventually pops over to the Fenway site anyway where it asks you to log in. Sounds like this may slow a lot of people down which may help us if we're already logged in. Good luck everyone. 

13 minutes ago, FredRed said:

I just got my pre-sale code. I clicked the link and it took me to the MLB website. (Major League Baseball) I would suggest creating an account at that site as well as livenation. Add your credit card to your account and be logged in well before 10:00. I was looking last night on the livenation site to see other shows ar Fenway. When you find one and select a seat it eventually pops over to the Fenway site anyway where it asks you to log in. Sounds like this may slow a lot of people down which may help us if we're already logged in. Good luck everyone. 

thank you for your help :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

does anyone know whether we should buy presale tix on ticketmaster or on fenway's website? both are doing presale but ticketmaster's is for platinum seating. idk which will have more and better seats available. :toofunny:

the link from Lana's email goes to the MLB website but if you select buy tickets it sends me to Ticketmaster.

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

Here’s my presale code if anyone needs one: LDRtLnN2Ca

the presale code is unique and it can only be used once just so you know!

faSE.gif

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

the link from Lana's email goes to the MLB website but if you select buy tickets it sends me to Ticketmaster.

mess :toofunny: having multiple ticket-buying platforms is stressing me out 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I’m nervous, but kind of excited. My friend from Boston really wants to go, but she can’t afford it. If prices aren’t too crazy and I can even get any good ones, I want to surprise her. Flights have actually dropped in price (no way I can drive there), so they’re not as crazy as they were a couple of days ago. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I *might* just be able to go. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

So I am logged in to ticketmaster with same credentials as livenation and there is  a countdown. 18 minutes. I hope this goes smoothly. I bet a clusterf*** for a lot of people. 

Good luck to you all <33 I hope yall all get good tix! :kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄